MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (104) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (104) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

looking through Ebay I came across a dealer listing for a 1985 Austin Montego 1.6 estate in a fetching coulor of beige and the dealer only wanted £9,000.00 for it

Update Reply
Hipotomuse @ 01/06/2023 14:13  

so I post "hi chat room" ....in the chat room

and I don't get one single reply!! 🤨🤣😂😂.......

... huge difference between bikermatch now and bikermatch years ago.....

sheesh!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2023 00:04  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
so I post "hi chat room" ....in the chat room

and I don't get one single reply!! 🤨🤣😂😂.......

... huge difference between bikermatch now and bikermatch years ago.....

sheesh!!!!!!!!...

It's the same when I view someone's profile or send a nod, very rarely get one back, messages too, very rarely get one back, even if it's just to say thanks but not interested, ignorance is rife.

Which is why I made the comment in the other thread, " Take everything as fake until proven otherwise " 🤣

Update Reply
dynax @ 24/06/2023 09:48  

All of which may be true but the Chatroom is somewhere people dip in and out of so it is very easy to miss a comment. Only this morning I missed a reply to my customary 'good morning' that I never expected anyone to reply to🙄People aren't necessarily ignorant or 'cliquey' just busy....

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 24/06/2023 10:17  

Two lambs, curled up together in the middle of the road, thankfully the roads are quiet up here.
And, yes, I know they were still alive because the good looking one winked at me 🥰

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 29/06/2023 21:40  

Whilst watching the qualifying highlights it amazed me as to the number of F1 drivers who apparently have no idea where their cars are in relation to the white lines... I'd hate to think what they'd be like on a public road or in a Tesco carpark 🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 01/07/2023 19:49  

It is poor camera angles Strom67 the actual people that are pointing the ''skateboards '' where to go with there joypads cant get clear views as the puppets sat in driving seats would not be safe on supermarket car parks let alone a public road [o matter which country they in] Keep safe folks

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 13/07/2023 09:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email