MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (89) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (89) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

Deffo not one of mine then.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Well there wasn't a picture Yarg, but the logo read "I don't ride my own Bike, but I do ride my own BIker" :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2019 19:58  

Young fellas face when after thinking I would do a trailer swap only to discover I had a further delivery to do. Crest fallen is not quite sufficient an adjective. I love my job!!!!!hahaha

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/04/2019 17:52  

Waving at someone in the Duck & Drake (Leeds) last night, then about 45 mins later realising he wasn't who I thought he was 😳😊

It's amazing what a few pints of Landlord does to ya eyes!! 😱😵😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 21/04/2019 08:58  

Watching First Dates on TV;

Kilt wearing, big tattooed guy ...
"I'm like an aardvark, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside!". 😂😂

What a guy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/04/2019 22:56  

The relief I felt after a false alarm!!

A couple of friends told me my front door had been left open all week. I'm away and I shat myself when they told me, cos of all my music equipment, record/cd collection, computers and all my other electricals are there. The silly buggers got the wrong door!!

Jesus, I almost macaronied my pants. :D

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 08/05/2019 12:59  

If you shit macaroni corny I suggest a visit to the doctors or a lucrative contract with pasta growers is the order of the day.

Update Reply
Double six @ 08/05/2019 13:10  

Thought it grew on trees......? :/>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/05/2019 12:00  

Laugh out loud.....trying not to sound like Dick Emery's vicar with my new fangs,lol :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/05/2019 12:01  

Had 5 (scam) calls in an hour,telling me that BT were cutting off my internet today,no skin off my nose as i dumped them years ago,lol....after 5th call i did 1471 and got a number, much to my surprise...dialled it ready to give somebody in Mumbai a good earful of abuse,but instead got a nice and rather bemused lady from Clacton..we swapped weather reports(rain,both of us),and i told her about TPS(Telephone Preference Service) so she could contact them and report the matter,she'd had calls from all over the place,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/05/2019 12:21  

Trying to eat a satsuma with new teeth...what a bloody mess,hahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/05/2019 12:26  

I went to the doctor, he told me to add a spoonful of Bisto to it.

I asked him if it would cure the problem.

He said no, but it will thicken it up a bit!!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If you shit macaroni corny I suggest a visit to the doctors or a lucrative contract with pasta growers is the order of the day.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 09/05/2019 14:41  

Wee brats laughing at me 'cos I have a support boot on my broken foot, catcalling me 'Hey Bigfoot and The Hendersons' and 'Don't be putting yer foot in it' all the way up the road, (was funny tho') :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 10/05/2019 23:29  

People. Humans are a very predictable species, gotta laugh :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 11/05/2019 09:32  

The extent of grass and undergrowth i'm tackling today...my own fault,out there enjoying myself too often...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/05/2019 10:39  

The pomposity of some people.....no names....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/05/2019 10:47  

Life! ☺

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/05/2019 07:27  

Giving a noisy neighbour in the flat below me a wee taste of his own medicine ... placed my music speakers downwards on my floor and had Slayer going full blast at 5am this morning for an hour before I went to work. (He is SO not a rock fan) Will repeat as necessary (sometimes you just get tired of asking people nicely to shut the feck up at 2am every night) :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 16/05/2019 22:08  

Thinking I’d lost my wallet.

I came in last night and couldn’t feel my wallet in my back pocket.
Cue thoughts of, “Oh shit!, Oh Shit!, where the f*** is it?”
At which point I was getting ready to go back out to retrace my route to see if I could find it.
Then I saw it on the arm of the sofa.....I hadn’t taken it out with me.
Cue thoughts of, “You silly, silly c***!”
The relief was immense, it would have been a proper pain in the arse if I’d lost it.
The moral of the story?
Open your eyes before you open your bowels!! 🤣

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 21/05/2019 06:00  

Opening my bedroom curtains to find my car had been clamped for no tax..!! ODD that,because according to DVLA website it's tax and MOT run until September 2019...rang a nice biker lady in Plymouth who said she would get them out ASAP,i told her they had an hour or their clamp would disappear mysteriously without trace...30 minutes and their man turned up,profusely apologetic,lol.
I suggested adult literacy courses for the person responsible...they got the last letter wrong..G instead of O..!!!!
Was very tempted to add some padlocks to their chain and demand a ransom....lol
Pictures on my photos as "Hermann in Chains!!"

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 27/05/2019 10:34  

😂😂Tin Foil Hats! 😂😂

(I'm still giggling 🙊)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/05/2019 17:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email