MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (90) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (90) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

Cornholio, That remind me of a old work mate, who while on the phone was searching his house and in the end had to tell the caller that he had to go because he couldn't find his phone and that's when his brain went clunk.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/05/2019 17:37  

Lindsay. Today. And yesterday. Tears 🤣🤣🤣high 5

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/05/2019 18:24  

Getting home in one piece. Every day above ground is a good day!!

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 27/05/2019 19:30  

lmao @ Ragnar

A friend of mine did the same. She said she can't find her phone, so I told her she's using it. Another time, the same friend said she can't find her socks, so I told her she's wearing them. She's a funny mare, proper makes me laugh. She came out with another blinder the other day, but I'm too tired to remember what she said. I'll ask her when I speak to her later.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Cornholio, That remind me of a old work mate, who while on the phone was searching his house and in the end had to tell the caller that he had to go because he couldn't find his phone and that's when his brain went clunk.

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 27/05/2019 19:35  

The parking antics of 4x4 owners at Tetbury hospital carpark....nothing short of pathetic...how they get/keep a licence is beyond me..lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 29/05/2019 22:05  

An indecisive squirrel...LEFT?RIGHT? EEEEEK!!!(No squirrels were harmed in the telling of this post)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/06/2019 13:00  

In today's downpours,how people in giant 4x4's will swerve into the path of an oncoming artic,rather than splash through a 2" deep puddle in their mighty beasts...total eejits...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/06/2019 14:57  

Where as jinx, in my truck, I swerve to go through any large puddle at speed. Although I do behave responsibly, sometimes, and don't do it when pedestrians could be drenched. I just wish I could find more puddles near thieving scooter gang trash, drowning a few of them would afford me immense pleasure.

Update Reply
Double six @ 14/06/2019 15:44  

Being told off by a woman who thought I should know better..............

I do know better, I just don't care!! :D

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 14/06/2019 21:31  

A bit of 'off the cuff' office banter this week, involving third nipples and second belly buttons! Then the cold realisation that our volume level was up around '9'. 😂😱😯

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/06/2019 07:51  

ONLY 3 nipples??? OOer....

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/06/2019 08:09  

Three things;

Desperation - give it a rest

He "carries it well"

D6's impression of his bike hitting the powerband and a Harrier Jump Jet

😂😂😂😂 lots n lots of chuckles. Thanks

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/06/2019 21:05  

Anyway Lindz are you a good Pilly 😊

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2019 09:54  

Telling the near comatose phone cold-caller to at least have the common courtesy of sounding remotely interested in what he was doing,even if it was hot in Mumbai....never did find out what he was trying to sell..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2019 17:48  

The last six people to view my profile were all MALE!!! I hope it's just the VMCC Banbury Run photos they want..lol :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/06/2019 18:03  

^^^^ Nope, they want the D 🤣

The other week, my last 13 views were all blokes. Dafuq is that all about, maybe I should shave my head cos it looks like the hair is confusing them

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 18/06/2019 10:33  

Aww shucks **blushes** thanks Tilpix.

Although I am under the impression that you are indeed "a good pilly" too 😂😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/06/2019 15:01  

Laugh out loud....19 plate Porsche 4x4 reversed straight into a UPS Mercedes truck...lots of cracked plastic and tears,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2019 21:06  

Getting an insurance quote for multiple bikes. Buying separate policies is 10 times cheaper that a combined policy with Carol Nash. Talk about ripoff Britain, I nearly laughed myself to a coronary.

Update Reply
Double six @ 20/06/2019 22:35  

Admiring the driving and people skills of the young lady who pulled half into the road from a farm entrance on a blind 90°bend in front of me...as i picked my way around her,she gave me the middle finger,pity i know where she lives,who she is,and her registraion...i work less than a 1/4 mile from her parent's farm..i'm sure Mummy and Daddy will be impressed...although around Tetbury they're arrogant enough to think that's normal behaviour...hope it's a skip wagon next time...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/06/2019 09:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email