MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend

The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night. If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me. Many thanks in advance for your support for this event. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit Lover Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 08:27  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit Lover mandyoriginal1 Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 08:42  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit LoverMarkMandy.original1 Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 08:43  

The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night. If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me. Many thanks in advance for your support for this event. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1 Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 08:54  

oops sorry - my fault - copy and paste not up to the job!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 09:13  

Not a problem Mandy The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night. If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me. Many thanks in advance for your support for this event. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1 Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 09:39  

Hopefully gonna be there Friday, might have to take the bike to work to ensure a quick getaway though!

Update Reply
YID @ 13/09/2011 09:55  

Added for you Yid The purpose of this attendees list is so that I can give the guy at the Winking Man advance notice of the number of people requiring a return lift on the Friday night. If you require a pilly ride for the Saturday ride out, could you please either use the 'Lift Request' facility on the corresponding events page, or PM me. Many thanks in advance for your support for this event. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 10:02  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man Meeeeeeeeee Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 10:21  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 10:28  

Important Notice Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 12:42  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 12:46  

Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Camping Saturday only

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/09/2011 15:09  

Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Camping Saturday only kwakarider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 15:13  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man

I-ronnie
Bandit Lover
Mark
Mandy.original1
Yid
XK
HFG

Sharky

Camping Saturday only

kwakarider

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 13/09/2011 16:14  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay Camping Saturday only kwakarider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 16:17  

Important Information Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay Camping Saturday only kwakarider

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 16:23  

Important Information Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us. I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub. I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details as soon as I can. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man I-ronnie Bandit Lover MarkMandy.original1Yid XK HFG Sharky Old Red Elliemay craig cw1066 Camping Saturday only kwakarider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 16:30  

Important Information<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Due to the numbers expected for the Roaches camping weekend, <o:p></o:p> the original camp site will not be able to accommodate us.<o:p></o:p> I have sourced another site more or less in the same area, still at £4 per person per night, and still in walking distance of a pub.<o:p></o:p> I shall hopefully have confirmation later on tonight and update the details <o:p></o:p> as soon as I can.<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066<o:p></o:p> Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 16:37  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 _lone_rider Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 19:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email