MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attendees list for the Roaches camping weekend

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
cw @ 13/09/2011 19:32  

i feel very 'odd man out' lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 19:36  

Thas cos u is 'odd'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 19:46  

That's pot n kettle!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 19:48  

Looks who's talkin - a complete an utter, born in the wool, bone afide, total wassock!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 20:02  

Don't mention kettle!!! otherwise I'll end up making the tea for XK again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 20:05  

Bravery from a distance once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some things are so predictable??????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 20:12  

Odd, maybe - but younger than you lol!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 20:16  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw ninja lou plus 1 Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 13/09/2011 22:14  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw ninja lou plus 1 46kk46 Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
46kittykatt46 @ 13/09/2011 22:31  

The alternative venue is still been worked on. Will keep you all informed. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw ninja lou plus 1 46kk46 Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/09/2011 22:34  

This event has only been 'disabled' from the events board until an alternative campsite has been found. Will keep you all informed. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw ninja lou plus 1 46kk46 Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/09/2011 07:44  

Hi, Can one of the clever people add me to the list for both nights please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 13:06  

This event has only been 'disabled' from the events board until an alternative campsite has been found. Will keep you all informed. Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I-ronnie<o:p></o:p> Bandit Lover<o:p></o:p> MarkMandy.original1Yid<o:p></o:p> XK<o:p></o:p> HFG<o:p></o:p> Sharky<o:p></o:p> Old Red<o:p></o:p> Elliemay<o:p></o:p> craig cw1066 lone_rider cw ninja lou plus 1 46kk46 THE PAN MAN Camping Saturday only<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> kwakarider<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 13:07  

Thanks Kwakarider

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 13:18  

This event has only been 'disabled' from the events board until an alternative campsite has been found. Will keep you all informed.

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man
I-ronnie
Bandit Lover
Mark
Mandy.original1
Yid
XK
HFG
Sharky
Old Red
Elliemay
craig cw1066

lone_rider

cw
ninja lou plus 1
46kk46
THE PAN MAN

Camping Saturday only

kwakarider
Clarkee

Update Reply
clarkee @ 14/09/2011 14:11  

Yay, clarkee's coming for saturday only, don't feel so left out now!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 15:09  

That's how rumours start...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2011 15:11  

Camping both nights and going to the Winking Man
I-ronnie
Bandit Lover
Mark
Mandy.original1
Yid
XK