MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

German Fling 2012

German Fling 2012 (35) - Forums [Biker Match] German Fling 2012 (35) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

German Fling 2012

Better than the doghouse Debs

Cheers Chrissy glad you had fun and happy to come back

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/05/2012 23:47  

Yes Chris....

Oh and anywhere is better than that overpriced shithole in Belgium...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 10/05/2012 00:53  

Loads of lovely photos, but not many tags lol Come on folks, identification is all we ask, otherwise what's the point. Just one will do, you don't have to tag yourself in every photo. It's not compulsory but it can help others identify you when they meet up for the first time Scroll down the calendar and click on 'photos' to view them 9 pages so far http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2597

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2012 01:18  

Not sure why it was so bad Debs as have stayed there for a few years and we had a great time last year. Think the damp and the rainy weather spoiled it this time

Update Reply
madscots @ 10/05/2012 17:37  

hay my extended family, how are yous lot doing, hope yous are all well and doing ok,

ps dose anyone els think its a good idea for us all to move in with toshi and angila and just live there as a commune and to leave our current lives behind, or is it just me lol

just finished stripping the brakes down front pads were sticking in the sliders and rear pads been stuck on since the first day in germany, chain stretched like a good en too

bernie thanks for your offer of helping me fix the rear brakes while were there mate would have gladly suppled you with all the beer you could have drunk lol hope you got home safe mate

pps just stuck my name down for the kiss rally thing at 31st aug anyone els going, would love to see you lot again, hope the feeling mutual lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 10/05/2012 20:03  

Extended Family indeed, could nt have put it better myself.
Shaz, speedy racoon, if your going on the Kiss Rally, so am i and would love to see more familiar faces join us as lm missing you lot all ready x x x

Update Reply
sussex suzi @ 11/05/2012 01:13  

hay hunny its the little racoon hear lol hope you never got too drunk last night yup im defo going to kiss and would be amazing seeing as many folk from the trip there as possible recharge my fond memories xxx

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 11/05/2012 14:00  

Might join you at that Kiss rally.... presume I need to take a tent?

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 11/05/2012 15:57  

crissy you were awesome would be great to see you there, yup i think its one where they make you sleep in a plastic thing with more plastic poles to prop your new house up, oh joys lol, only kidding of course camping can be fun especially where theres lots of beer involved

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 11/05/2012 16:20  

I am going to KISS Rally...

Yes it is camping... Last year I broke my ankle on the last day

Its a great weekend

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/05/2012 20:01  

im down for the kiss its only 20 miles from where i live, crissy i have spare tents if you need one, diesel

Update Reply
berniepan @ 11/05/2012 20:45  

Debs......why does that not surprise me?????? haha Would love to join you guys at the Snog Alot festivities but not sure my boy would appreciate me missing his Birfdy

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 12/05/2012 00:54  

Come in the car Sue and bring him with you... Make the weekend a birthday treat or him

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/05/2012 05:15  

Hi Germany Trip peep's, I went to KISS last year, well organised, good Bands and Beer, toilets and showers weren't great, but a great event to go to, My name is down for this year, why don't we use it as an excuse/venue for a Germany Trip reunion and share some beer !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2012 09:56  

Germany trip reunion sounds good... but if it's camping I'm tempted to bring the car (decent sized tent, camping chairs, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, pillow, extra blanket, crate of beer..). But means I'll want to be pillion on the ride-out... any offers?

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 12/05/2012 13:34  

ron reunion sounds like a fab idea and crissy you want a pilli ride on the trumpet

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 12/05/2012 17:07  

or you can ride in style and comfort on a wing lol well folks am booking a return to altenahr so i can ride those roads with out those pesky sport bikes getting in the way hehehehe ride safe have fun diesel x

Update Reply
berniepan @ 12/05/2012 18:02  

Yeh I fancy a trip back in Sept as have a few weeks off so gonna maybe look at scouting new roads for April 2013 tip

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/05/2012 18:59  

in fact crissy you can have the triumph to play with, i wuna be on the back of the gold wing and ride in style and comfort lol bernie hope your doing well mate, so many times i looked over and there you were sitting in the sun shine with amazing scenery as a back drop with your tunes blearing with a rolly hanging out your mouth, looked like your were in your own little world of bliss

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 12/05/2012 23:54  

in his own world of diesel smoke mair like

I'll try get to KISS rally but we have Edinburgh Fringe festival on and I'm heavily involved in that for whole of Aug.

I'm watching u Shaz me boy

Update Reply
madscots @ 13/05/2012 16:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email