MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

German Fling 2012

German Fling 2012 (34) - Forums [Biker Match] German Fling 2012 (34) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

German Fling 2012

Pics uploaded Guys (get tagging) What a fantastic week with some slightly insane peeps, some very insane peeps & some very greedy buggers (nom nom yes you know who you are) Chris 10/10 for the trip was brill & defo want to do it all again, what a great crowd & we have some ace memories if any of you are up this way give us a shout, kettle is always on! Lookin forward to meeting up with you all again soon, rite off to Jimmy's now to get this little removed!....take care all & xxx (for the girls) for the lads

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 08/05/2012 14:30  

Nice pictures. looks like a good time was had by all

Update Reply
davidneale @ 08/05/2012 14:54  

Some really good pics showing the other BM'ers what they missed, cheers again folks

See what next April brings

Update Reply
madscots @ 08/05/2012 16:10  

Great planking pics at the Mohne Dam

Im still

Missing everyone already We had such a great time

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/05/2012 16:31  

Noddy, what are those fresh rubber bits showing on your last photo?

I cant find any of those on my bike!

Update Reply
johnpurse @ 09/05/2012 00:46  

Still feeling the love from you guys.....group hug!!

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 09/05/2012 00:54  

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 06:41  

John.....not sure the tyre wud have have lasted more than 6 laps at that rate but what a rush that was!....how's the leg now m8?

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 09/05/2012 08:53  

Sue I'm finished with your nail file

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/05/2012 09:15  

Some great pics going up

Noddy I seen John with a Brillo pad taking his strips off the KTM as I never seen him go round the ring although he said he had

Sue don't mind the hugs just stop winking all the time lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/05/2012 10:27  

My baby is in for her 40k service... Just had a call from Bournemouth Kawasaki saying I had worn the brake pads down to the metal and I also need a new rear disc.... oops...
I must have done that on the ring

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 11:45  

My baby is in for her 40k service... Just had a call from Bournemouth Kawasaki saying I had worn the brake pads down to the metal and I also need a new rear disc.... oops...
I must have done that on the ring

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 11:45  

Debs seems to me sumone didnt check bike over thoroughly b4 a long trip.......tut brake pads last nearly forever on the rear.....wasnt it in Bournemouth Kawasaki days b4 U left?

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 09/05/2012 13:33  

Yes it was Andy, but I didnt ask them to check it over... Maybe that was my mistake..

Well we live and learn... Kawasaki did say that they were the originals on the rear end and had done well to last as long as they had...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 16:09  

and big thank you's to you Crimmy....you and your humour were a real treat!! lol We have a really WKD side between us lol All in the best possible taste of course!! Will be great to catch up again!! Chris....I think you gave me tourettes or a nervous twitch!! All that adrenaline went straight to my eye haha I went to sleep every night seeing twisty bends! Roll on the next time Debs... you crack me up!! Think you did the brake pads just slowing down from your little blasts!! You moonied any Germans lately?? And the memories just keep flooding in.....

Update Reply
VFRSue @ 09/05/2012 19:04  

Leg all good thanks

Hey Chris, you would not have seen me through the cloud of dirt as you trailed behind me

Update Reply
johnpurse @ 09/05/2012 19:14  

Have I mooned any Germans lately? I dont know what you mean! Im a good girl

Sue, Maybe the pads were worn out before I hit the track....

Anyone else going to wenders weekend in Snowdonia besides me and diesel bernie? (had to get that in)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 20:18  

debs you in the bunkhouse or doing another runner lol

Update Reply
berniepan @ 09/05/2012 20:37  

Great trip. Thoroughly supportive group... many thanks to you all. One of those holidays where I cried and laughed but mostly smiled and laughed a lot. You were all brilliant. Oh.. and the weather wasn't bad, only one thunderstorm in Germany and that didn't stop us. Roads were brill. Accomodation and friendliness of hosts was superb. Chris - brilliant job. Couldn't have asked for better. Would be very happy to join any trip you organise in future :-). And hope to meet everyone again one day.... xxx

Update Reply
KatyaGT @ 09/05/2012 22:15  

Im in the bunkhouse Bernie, and I wont be doing a runner this time

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/05/2012 22:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email