MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

weather

weather - Forums [Biker Match] weather - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

weather

my god it hasnt stopped raining here for two days i cant see the bike coming out the garage god help you if you are out in this ?

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 15/06/2007 15:42  

I NO BAD IN IT? WE HAD THUNDERSTORMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 15/06/2007 15:56  

Northamptonshire has been washed clean! Well, nearly

Update Reply
Di @ 15/06/2007 16:01  

Sheffield is pretty much flooded.. took me an hour to do 5 miles.. if i wouldn't have had to get the car later i would have walked home.

Theyve closed most of the roads round the meadowhall area due to flooding *grumble*

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 15/06/2007 16:12  

well i,ve been out most of the day on the bike , had a day poff work

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2007 16:26  

been fantastic here. Baking hot. We've been swimming at an outdoor swimming pool today. Aaaah the stress

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2007 16:41  

Rub it in ya git why don't ya?

Update Reply
Di @ 15/06/2007 16:42  

I was thinking exactly the same thing Diane!

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 15/06/2007 16:56  

u shud all get outta that dump while u can! Taxes are high here, pay is about the same - but the quality of life is just sooooo much better!

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2007 17:10  

I can't Matt, English through and through and there's no place like home, as bad as it may get. Here til the bitter end

Update Reply
Di @ 15/06/2007 17:20  

i used to be proud. Then the rest of the english became hooligans, and the country turned to shit, and the whole world hates us. Gonna learn dutch and finish learning spanish asap and get away from being English. U cant even fly ur country's friggin flag in england!!! I've got 3 Dutch flags here now, and u can fly them with pride. Every street has about 2 in 10 houses with flags. And on the queens birthday - EVERY house has a flag on it! Its amazing - the whole culture and national pride is great to be a part of. I love this place and its people. Back home in England you find urself just "putting up" with life and getting on with it, rather than enjoying it

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2007 17:32  

Quote Matt: The rest of the English became hooligans *slap* from one NON hooligan, well I'm not a hooligan til someone comes out with stuff like that Give it time Matt and I'm sure you'll find something to moan about over there, and something you really miss (family excluded) over here Anyone got a snorkel and flippers I can borrow? Glug glug I'll need to build a ruddy Ark soon

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2007 17:49  

Not too bad where i am as i live on high ground but a friend took me to doncaster and the roads were very poor. Lots of roads closed inbetween bansley and doncaster scarlet do you know if the roads around meadowhall are any better as i want to go to smc bikes tomorrow as its there open day and i come in that way from the m1

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/06/2007 18:26  

Quote kwak:Anyone got a snorkel and flippers i can borrow I do have a inflatable dingy

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/06/2007 18:33  

how can you try n be not english??this is sad matey,youl never be dutch pal i can promise you that, and well done to all the brave souls i saw riding to the farmyard rally today,i bottled out due to the weather

Update Reply
davo77 @ 15/06/2007 18:48  

the dutch like the english tho, so i suppose i could try and be extra-english haha

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/06/2007 19:08  

If a cats born /lives in a stable does that make it a horse? *********************************************** My town got a mention on the TV last night 32 mm of rain, Was supposed to go to a rally this weekend, no chance my tent is for dry weather only.

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 16/06/2007 05:19  

kate you shouldn't be scared ove a bit rain.i'm out all weather you fair weather biker

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 16/06/2007 05:45  

You let them shiney bits get wet ???? HAHA heard it all now!

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 16/06/2007 08:33  

Did my CBT in a major thunderstorm yesturday! it was very surreal!!! crazy!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 17/06/2007 10:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email