MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

weather

weather (2) - Forums [Biker Match] weather (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

weather

I hope you passed with flying colours. was bad weather on friday much better on saturday though lovely

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 14:06  

cant see the problems with a theunder storm , its time to lay in a red hot bath drinking ice cold champain with that someone special . and when its ride get that someone specail an take um for a blat on the back of the bike . make the best of everything and at all times . live for the moement.

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 17/06/2007 14:15  

well if i had someone to sit in a bath with i would lol most definately

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 14:22  

here here EW!! lol I love thunder storms!!!! so riding in it was mega!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 17/06/2007 19:13  

i dont like storms they scare me

Update Reply
RC @ 17/06/2007 21:00  

Cool hilda i love thunder and storms as well luckily though i didnt get very wet at all riding up to north yorkshire on saturday but we not made of sugar are we lol Sorry they scareyou rc but they can be magnificant i think a real sense of how huge the air and sky and space is, how little we are. Great in a tent because you can feel a part of it

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2007 21:38  

Flipping 'eck what was that?!!! Crashing and banging, I thought it was the neighbours upstairs then I realised I don't have any, it was thunder; then I thought the local river had burst but it was rain, it's a long time since I've seen rain come down that fast. I think a shop got hit by lightning, or was flooded, cos I saw a fire engine outside the shops up the road. It makes a change for the weather to be noisier than my neighbours

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/06/2007 19:51  

lol kwak its the only time the scallys are in doors in my street although sometimes they use the noise to get up no good.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/06/2007 22:10  

PML the 'scallies' here wouldn't go out in the rain in case it diluted the alcohol in the cans they seem to have permanently glued to their hands

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2007 18:37  

lol kwak its soooo true lol only when you said it i realised how true. There is a house over the road from mine and every morning the junkies arrive for their morning fix trying to look cool but all shaky and fidgety and they sit on the doorstep for as long as it takes. Im so glad I moved back to Liverpool. tell me do you you ever up by where u are have the phenomena of young girls and women going to tesco or asda in their pyjamas it seems to be a fashion here...

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2007 21:21  

Crikey E W it sounds posher than my area I'm no snob but the day they wear their PJs to the supermarket that I go to will be the day I DON'T go there anymore. Thank gawd I don't shop at Tesco or Asda, bloody chavs, PJs!! that's worse than tracksuits and trainers, for every day wear, and that suks

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2007 21:46  

lol errr yes and shocking to see. When I first moved back her i couldnt believe it usually done up to the nines but in grubby flanalette pj;s such wonder juxtaposition lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2007 22:14  

FLANELETTE??!! OMG! pml I love flanelette sheets, they're so snuggly (gawd I've been single too long) but come on chavs, at least wear silk PJs if ya going out

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2007 22:24  

well exactly... at least silk I think i may have a pink flanelette nightie somewehre I might try wearing it out see if i pull lmao will let you know lmfao I think im gonna go sleep now the excitment is too much i feel hysteria coming on ...grief

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2007 22:32  

E W you're a crazy lady, a nightie will be a bit drafty on a bike Well it's forecast HEAVY rain today, for about the same time I was suposed to be going out, so it looks like yet again I'm stuck at home Bleepin' weather!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/06/2007 05:33  

Chucking it down here! Got a mate down at Glastonbury, think she might be a bit soggy too

Update Reply
Di @ 24/06/2007 05:38  

and a bit shorter maybe (shrinkage) entry was only a quid for the first festival that was put on, and that included free milk from the farm, now it's £154 + (145 entry, 5 handling charge PER TICKET and 4 delivery charge per transaction) and add on telephone charges if you phone to order them, and as there is a queuing system it could cost ya loads, fuggin hell!!! add on travel cost, food, drink and souvinir t shirt and it's one hell of an expensive gig. Still, at least the beauty treatment is free (mud bath)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/06/2007 05:55  

lol i was thinking i have never been to glaston bury but i think i would have preferred to go when it was smaller so many thousands there now what chance do you get of actually seeingthe band years ago you could get close and see your idols seems theya ll on the teli now but yes i suppose he atmosphere might be good I wet to black bush years ago and the pink pop in holland they were good because you could see the music. I saw aswad in a park in london and sat on the grass i could smile at em and in liverpool i had a chat with em at the door before they trewe us out to come back in to see em play ahhhhh the times they are a changing lmao i feel so godddam old these day s its either a toy boy or someone with lots of energy i need brfore i fall alseep forever

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/06/2007 19:33  

ive been away for a few days because of a monetry oversight x did not pay money in so standing orders including council tax didnt get paid but clawed my way back because i dont go out much either, and the flanelette nightie well it was no good it did not work at all lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/06/2007 19:36  

Quote E W: its either a toy boy or someone with lots of energy i need brfore i fall alseep forever Ditto!! PML @ nightie not working, it musta been the wrong colour

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2007 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email