MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

weather

weather (3) - Forums [Biker Match] weather (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

weather

lol who knows maybe its me i give up really i feel a bit emotional this week its been a hard couple of weeks and i think i just give up altogether with men seem like i have lost my fight . LOL ah well maybe an early night will do me good lol or Maybe I just need a new bike lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 25/06/2007 21:55  

Awww E W, keep your chin up girl, I know it gets a bit disheartening at times, especially when wherever you go there are couples.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2007 18:54  

Would everyone please join hands (keyboards) and pray it stays dry tomorrow evening? Or send me somethnig waterproof (a canoe would be ok) so I can at last get to the pub without getting drowned. I aint been out at nite in years, do I still need a torch or have they fixed the gas lamps?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2007 18:57  

well i hope you start to go at night soon kwak otherwise i gonna get a posse together and we gonna come pick you up and take you out it has to be done me thinks aintb that the truth about couple everyone i know is meeting someone and settling down to cosy nights in agagagagagaggagahahhhhhhhhhhhh In the imortal words of ivor cutlat im happy im happy im happy im happy... ill punch the man who says i'm not... i.... m happy im happy im happy im happy and on lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2007 20:16  

PML @ posse, gee up Neddy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2007 21:01  

still hot here! Beautiful weather today. See the view from my apartment... http://www.mattdeemer.com/sites/md/personal/photos.asp Hehe, aaaaah.

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/06/2007 21:30  

Lol Matt, @ the pic that says nice QUIET neighbourhood. The church looks miles away, in the pics, must have loud clangers lol Are ya any good at abseiling? Climb up to the bell tower and stuff some socks between the bell and the clanger, won't make the ringing any quieter but you'll go DEAF so it won't matter

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/06/2007 22:01  

no theres a cathedral at the other side but I cant get a photo unless i go into someone elses apartment lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/06/2007 07:16  

Typical!! have a day off and the weather is 'GRIM' again. But hey I cant complain, just feel really sorry for all those poor folks up north who have been flooded out.

Update Reply
cbrbabe @ 29/06/2007 07:46  

my mum says its bad up on the pennines... theyve had a lot of damage from the storms etc. Talking to my grandad last night and he was saying that dams are bursting their banks and stuff. eeeek. Ah well - sun is shining today here :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/06/2007 08:19  

suns out here for now lets just hope it stays out!

Update Reply
RC @ 29/06/2007 08:29  

nah it wont. haha

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/06/2007 09:27  

so far so good lol ner ner ner nerrrrrrr

Update Reply
RC @ 29/06/2007 12:22  

i don't mind if it rains this week as long as it dry next weekend and weekend after ive got two rallys on.the full throttle and the southern comfort.please let it be dry

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 29/06/2007 12:34  

Hey Matt, hope you dont have a load of rain, Holland will sink!

Update Reply
Kate5930 @ 29/06/2007 14:33  

i'm thinking of getting a jet sky with all this water

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 29/06/2007 18:57  

Nearly lost a very good friend on Mon due to this ruddy rain! He hit a pool of water on a sharp right hand bend and aqua planed into the fecking river! He was in his car so there's one Merc being dragged out the river this week, just so damn glad he's ok!

Update Reply
Di @ 29/06/2007 19:02  

yep its a shame about all the flooding and those who lost there lives and they say its going to be bad tomorrow with more floods when is it going to stop

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 29/06/2007 19:08  

Hoorah! It stayed dry last evening, for my trip to the pub. My first nite out in years. Graham (gs500graham) said there was a band playing and we arranged to meet up to go see them, when we got to the pub the bar staff said the band wasn't playing tonite, the name of the band? ...'Confusion' rofl you can say that again!! Still, at least Graham and I could talk the back wheels off a couple of bikes so it wasn't a complete waste of time. (I met my match when it comes to chatting lol) It stayed dry for the walk home too, today it's been raining on and off but quite humid.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2007 14:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email