MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Morcombe and NW ride out

Morcombe and NW ride out - Forums [Biker Match] Morcombe and NW ride out - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Morcombe and NW ride out

Well we are/will have done NE with Whitby, so now it's the NW turn.

When I asked for ideas Morcombe came up, now 2 freeish days on the calendar are Sunday 26th June and Sunday 10th July so I wondered what people's preference is on this?

My thoughts were starting point of Rivi Barn, up to Morcombe for lunch, then possibly a ride out round The area after lunch? I am hoping our newest events team member will assist me with this one.

Your thoughts on a post card pls peeps :-) or in here if you have no stamps :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/05/2011 05:49  

I have agreed to support Shell with this run and will be going up to do a reccy and plan out a nice run round Morcombe. In your replies please indicate your interest in the after lunch ride out. Shell has stipulated 'ice cream' stops and 'picture moments' so if there are any other requests please let me know so that I can try and add them into the activities.

Update Reply
StaticNoir @ 20/05/2011 11:32  

hi everybody , like this idea , meet at rivi barn then to morcombe , over to devils bridge then trough of bowland back towards clitheroe, settle. great ride out .

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 20/05/2011 15:45  

dam forgot , curry and chips , icecream ,chocalate and loads of tea and coffee can be purchased along the way . what do you reckon .

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 20/05/2011 15:49  

Sounds good to me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 16:21  

Well John, Sonic is going to sort the ride in the afternoon, he may find some new haunts for us all but I am sure he will bear those places in mind

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/05/2011 17:10  

sounds like a good one, count me in as long as it doesnt clash with anything else

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 20/05/2011 17:41  

Me too! Long as I'm not bankrupt by the end of the next two weekends outings and a week in cornwall!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 18:44  

Sounds good to me can put me down for it will be chance to break the ice and meet the rest of you

Update Reply
pedal_pusher58 @ 20/05/2011 19:56  

welcome pal!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 22:24  

Am up for this ride out too sounds really good..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/05/2011 22:32  

Count me in and yes let's have a rideout how about NW on the June date and SE (Linconshire) on the July date could meet at Squires again and I could take a group to the venue and someone who lives in the area could take a ride out.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/05/2011 04:37  

Sounds like a Plan Bill

Now who do we have who lives in linconshire, knows the area and can do a ride out ? Or doesn't know the area but will do some homework and plan a ride :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 06:47  

I can sort a ride out if need be but would be better if some who lives there did it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/05/2011 08:14  

i can lead the way on the morecombe trip i no the roads well if thats ok sonic

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 21/05/2011 12:48  

Sounds like a good ride-out ... count me in if its the 26th June (I can't make 10th July)

Update Reply
mikelebike @ 21/05/2011 13:45  

John , the ride out is after Morcombe, think if you & sonic talk to each other, then between you we can have a good one

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/05/2011 15:49  

Right ... event submitted for June 26th

Ride up to Morcombe by the scenic route, Sonic with help of others to do a ride out for those interested in one in the afternoon, not compulsory to do it if you dont want to, but there for those who wish it.

If its a hot day, maybe a sand castle comp on the beach ,

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/05/2011 14:31  

Sounds good that shell lol sandcastles Winner gets the ice cream lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/05/2011 15:36  

Hahahahaha...sandcastles at Morecambe???? Have you been there recently?...mudpies possibly but could be struggling finding any sand for sandcastles lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/05/2011 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email