MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Morcombe and NW ride out

Morcombe and NW ride out (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Morcombe and NW ride out (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Morcombe and NW ride out

Jackie mm thats tempting lol Why not then as hes a top bloke so 99 all round at rivi barn too yes In the words of michael jackson il be there Il beee thereee....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 14:14  

Oooh, birthday ice-cream lol! Can i have a candle in it (just one mind, not 41 )
Yep, red sauce, none of that weird ass blue stuff they were trying to palm us off with up snowden the other week, straaaange stuff!

Sounds good to me, see you all there !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2011 23:29  

ok Graham,can sort something out nearer the time x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 03/06/2011 17:02  

Is this still on? Can't see it on Events.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2011 17:54  

I believe this event has now been postponed. Static was organising the route but has been working away. I'm sure he'll sort something when he is back.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 20/06/2011 20:55  

Karen is correct XK, with my back I cannot sort it alone & static has been called away with work so we have no afternoon route sorted ... it will be done later on in the season tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/06/2011 22:05  

Can anyone tell me if Rivington Hall Barn has also been cancelled, for the same date 26 June? Staticnoir has this on the event calendar. No names down tho. It's my birthday on the 26th and I've no idea what I'll be doing.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2011 22:17  

Dunno Sandi ... Is that not just a weekly meet up, listed for every Sunday ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/06/2011 22:19  

Looks that way, Shell. I thought I'd seen a thread by static re: the Rivi Barn gathering.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2011 22:22  

Sandi we had a 'meet and greet' there earlier on in the month but I think Static has just put it down as a regular meet where BM'ers often go.

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 20/06/2011 22:51  

There are members there most weekends from what I can tell :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/06/2011 23:02  

Right folks don't know whats gone wrong with this meet but it's still in my calendar, Shell can't make it because of her back problem [can under stand that as i missed the last one because of a ladder problem] and Static can't organize a ride because he's not here but i can still organize it, so i shall start a new thread to find out who is coming so get your name down

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/06/2011 09:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email