MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Nice video Big Al but i've ordered much better weather!! Going to chapel like a good boy to keep himself upstairs in a good mood!! Our Father , who art in ...................................................................

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 10/05/2011 08:30  

...........heaven give us some sunshine

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/05/2011 22:25  

luv to have this weekend as my first event and meet you all, sounds like a good time to be had

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 11/05/2011 17:30  

Our father in heaven, we, your people, every Sunday get down on one knee or the other, depending which corner it is. Pray to you. All those about to ride salute you...

Update Reply
thediver37 @ 11/05/2011 17:57  

Bump! ...again!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 19/05/2011 23:14  

Looks like I could be up for the weekend, riding round and camping in Wales in the summer instead of new years eve will make a change.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 20/05/2011 23:38  

look forward to meeting you HW!! Like i said, campimg is free as is the saturday night Entertainment, but a fiver for the Mobile toilets would be great! Barn available, and i have a small touring caravan on the yard if you want to book that anyone! 4 berth or on yer tod!!! Pm Me!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 20/05/2011 23:59  

fancy this i can make it no prob

Update Reply
wash.doc @ 30/05/2011 01:03  

Arrive friday 19th August Pm or sat AM,
Camping available with toilets, Pub 5 mins walk (accom available there also)
Saturday: Leave at 10 ish for a ride out down south! breathtaking roads and scenery including cafe stops at LLandovery and Pub ( pre arranged for a cuppa) in Pontrhydygroes, then Elan valley to finish (all of it this time!) back to camp for about 5 ish and at 9 that night band and beer at the local Pub ( my band sorry)

Sunday The North!!!: 10-1030 start Machynlleth over the staylittle pass, Aberdyfi, tywyn, on to dolgellau, Bala then return over to welshpool via the most stunning roads and either depart home from welshpool ( easy for north and midlands) or have another night at the camp and pub!

I love ride outs so that is what this weekend is all about,there is no charge for the camping as it is on my mates land (he's a biker too!)
But would probably be a fiver or so each to get a mobile loo on site!

If demand is high we will split into more managable groups everyone will have a map and directions, Phone numbers etc and i can do your route on your sat nav for you if you have one!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 31/05/2011 10:08  

I'll see how I'm fixed - this looks a great weekend.

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 31/05/2011 12:40  

Could be shaping up to be a cracker this one, Keep em Comin!!!1 more the merrier!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 31/05/2011 14:37  

I love the sound and idea of this one!! Will need to see what the situation is with my lads before I can make a final decision!!

But I will be there if I can!!

Update Reply
RobL @ 31/05/2011 16:01  

I would have loved to go on this one, i like playing in Wales.
Though if all goes to plan i will be racing that weekend, so will have to give it a miss

Update Reply
acrazybiker @ 31/05/2011 19:37  

Ok, Route is Done, And Refreshments organised En- Route, Hopefully we,ll split between myself and David,( the farmer) If the numbers are high or we'll do the tail end charlie/ drop off thing! either way Ride out ettiquette will be observed, though you'll all have a map and directions so, if anyone wants to have a little play, then thats all up to them! we'll meet up later! Saturday is a long day, but well worth it! (weather permitting!!!!!) Sunday its mountains and lakes and ice cream!!!! See you there!!!!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 08/06/2011 07:14  

Bump.... A bit!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 13/06/2011 02:00  

Im up for this one for sure ............................

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 23/06/2011 11:59  

Think ive got my face on this one too work permitting x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 23/06/2011 12:34  

Will have to read through this thread, love Wales but think it will be too much for me to organise the kids for it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2011 16:54  

Really interested in this one and it falls on my birthday Will have to be extra nice to my pilot ........Watch this space .........HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 23/06/2011 17:23  

Great!! More Bods!! AND!!! Its the Village show that saturday !WOOP WOOP! Pub full of Idiots AND ME Entertaining!! What more could you ask!!???

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 28/06/2011 17:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email