MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Ok then Blackberry, Here Goes! Would anyone be interested in a weekender? 19, 20 21st August, Plan is as follows! Arrive friday 19th August Pm or sat AM, Camping available with toilets, Pub 5 mins walk (accom available there also) Saturday: Leave at 10 ish for a ride out down south! breathtaking roads and scenery including cafe stops at LLandovery and Pub ( pre arranged for a cuppa) in Pontrhydygroes, then Elan valley to finish (all of it this time!) back to camp for about 5 ish and at 9 that night band and beer at the local Pub ( my band sorry) Sunday The North!!!: 10-1030 start Machynlleth over the staylittle pass, Aberdyfi, tywyn, on to dolgellau, Bala then return over to welshpool via the most stunning roads and either depart home from welshpool ( easy for north and midlands) or have another night at the camp and pub! I love ride outs so that is what this weekend is all about,there is no charge for the camping as it is on my mates land (he's a biker too!) But would probably be a fiver or so each to get a mobile loo on site! If demand is high we will split into more managable groups everyone will have a map and directions, Phone numbers etc and i can do your route on your sat nav for you if you have one! I'll see if i can get it onto the events page Hint Hint Sandy!!!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 12/04/2011 13:46  

Do these places sell mint choc chip ice cream per chance lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2011 14:41  

Sounds like a good one TDO .. guess I should get brushing up on my single track mountain roads

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/04/2011 14:51  

Your band eh !!!! might be worth it just to be able to point and laugh at you lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2011 14:54  

oh BLX!! me & spesh are having our own mega ride out to South of Spain those dates. Hope you all have a good un

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/04/2011 15:49  

That sounds brill DO
I can't say for definate, depending on the work situation...but I'll definately keep it in mind.

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/04/2011 17:38  

Wel it dosn't matter 5 bikes or 50! there are so many places that you'd probably never see , roads you'd usually pass by, and weekends for the beer and relaxing / sandcastles etc, so i thought a weekend where the riding is the focus might be a refreshing change! The routes i have planned take us through some of the most glorious scenic places and an emphasis on photo opportunities and a "stately " riding pace with PLENTY of ice cream stops!!! Might even include an ice cream factory!! Whatever, it'll just be nice to play host to some of you!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 12/04/2011 18:09  

Wont know till closer to the date as squiers the weekend before nd depends on cash flow (it's flowing really well at the min downhill lol)

Update Reply
JP @ 12/04/2011 19:12  

Hey Dark one definitly going to keep an eye on this one. The roads you took us down on Sunday were fantastic (including the hiding deeps blind bends and sheep)

Update Reply
cw @ 12/04/2011 20:57  

I'm up for that weekend 19/20/21 August - Count me in!

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 12/04/2011 21:48  

does sound good ,,,,,,

Update Reply
kazninja @ 12/04/2011 21:59  

going to keep a eye on that one it look good

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 12/04/2011 22:57  

i might be up for this O Dark One, please pencil me in and keep me informed as i havent done north before,, mic

Update Reply
Jack Jones @ 12/04/2011 23:00  

I'll see if i can get it onto the events page Hint Hint Sandy!!! Sandy?! You'd have better luck if ya spelled me name right lol When you submit the event to the calendar I'll add it for you, providing it's got the relevant info required.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/04/2011 23:15  

that told you DO lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2011 23:18  

Oooooh I'm definately up for this! If ya need any help DO give me a shout, I'm really good at delegating ;)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 13/04/2011 07:50  

Done it Sandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Really sorry about spelling it wrong, but you should see how they spell mine sometimes!!!! Paul does not start with a W

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 13/04/2011 08:27  

As Old Un said its close to Squires so i'll have to see whats left in me pocket by then lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/04/2011 09:17  

TDO, will be on this one, after Sunday's taster would be great to do more. I had a great run from Crossgates to Newtown at the weekend. That made my mind up to revisit.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 13/04/2011 18:58  

its a great stretch of road that one! but theres alot more like i and better!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 13/04/2011 19:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email