MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Really sorry about spelling it wrong, but you should see how they spell mine sometimes!!!! Paul does not start with a W I forgive you...Waul This event is now on the event calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1505

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2011 20:48  

thanks sandi xx

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 13/04/2011 21:32  

Yep see what's occuring on those dates!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 13/04/2011 21:37  

Y W Paul

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/04/2011 21:38  

ok Have provisional route for the Saturday,This will be the big one! Start From the Campsite 10 am From Rhayader to Newbridge on Wye turn right for Beulah This is a rollercoaster of a main road with drops and twists and zero G's, lovely!!! then into Beulah turn right for Llanwrtyd Wells, Left to upper chapel skirting the Epynt millitary range ( might see a tank or two here) down to Brecon, Short stop here for the essentials!!! Over towards Merthyr tydfil on the A470 winding uphill onto the Beacons, Turning right towards Hirwaun and Penderyn ( theres a whiskey distilliary here!!YUM YUM!!!) then Weather permitting a short two way up tp the viewpoint overlooking the Tower colliery, Then a short distance on a dual carriageway before we cross from the Neath valley to ystradgynlais and Brynamman where we take the Most amazing route across the Brynamman Pass to Llangadog and our lunch stop at the biker cafe in Llandovery, After a well earned break we move into Wildest wales to one of the most forgotten Drovers routes to Tregaron Via the spectacular Llyn Bianne resevoir And meander along its shores into one of the remotest parts of wales, the Cambrian mountains! We then drop into tregaron where we turn right for Devils Bridge and a cuppa! Then follow the same route back to Rhayader that some of you enjoyed on BB's tour of "somewhere in Wales!!!" There we can have a meal if you wish at the Eagles Inn (legendary mixed grill and crocodial steaks !) before back to the camp or your accomodation and a shed load of Beer! Depending on numbers we can either make a night of it there or i can arrange a minibus to town! either way Dancing on Pool tables is Mandatory!!! Sundays ride to follow but will tailor to welshpool being the split up point for those who need to get home. Christ! I could do this for a living!!!!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 14/04/2011 17:36  

OH BTW Trikes will manage these roads just fine too!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 14/04/2011 17:40  

Sounds awesome DO

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/04/2011 17:55  

Bump!! Wahey!! my first bump!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 19/04/2011 17:50  

If you want accomodation try the Mid Wales Inn on 0159770076 ell them Paul Dark Gave you the number!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 19/04/2011 17:55  

Band confirmed for saturday night at the Mid Wales Inn!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 26/04/2011 10:06  

Bump!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 02/05/2011 17:32  

Hi TDO your getting good at this bumping, be good to see you there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/05/2011 19:29  

Your not going to start singing again are you ????????????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/05/2011 20:05  

i can sing for you Jackie but you wont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/05/2011 21:38  

Mr Bill a serenade from you is always welcome xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/05/2011 14:17  

wow you really have picked some brilliant roads. I travel South to North and back again quite a bit at the moment and have done most of what's in your itinerary and can't recomend it highly enough. I think I might just join you on this one, despite doing the route a lot and only living a few miles from Penderyn myself I think I will come up to Rhayader to join in with the schinanigans - count me in. Jen

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2011 09:56  

And you will be most welcome Cardiff! and i bet you'll see something new on this one aswell!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 07/05/2011 12:00  

http://www.youtube.com/user/trevorsdad Here's the link to a ride in the Welsh mountains - stunning scenary.

Update Reply
Big Al.. @ 07/05/2011 14:13  

Hmmm ... if alls well and grand daughter born by then ... I will be up for this one :) Really enjoyed the ride round with y'all last time ... so stick me down as a def ... maybe :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 08/05/2011 23:54  

Sounds like great fun. i will be there

Update Reply
thediver37 @ 09/05/2011 01:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email