MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

@pj. Nice to meet you mate. Enjoyed the dancing and crowd(kiddie) control. That was a full house mate.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 22/08/2011 23:00  

Hi Paul, ( & hi to anyone else reading! ) a very big thankyou to yourself / your girlfriend, and all others involved to make the camping weekend absolutely brilliant...! I think you should do tours on a regular basis mate! :-) This was my first BM bike meet, and finally doesn't make me a biker virgin any more either...lol! The views in your neck of the woods are stunning; wished I'd took a camera...dohwww!!! I couldn't have wished to meet a more welcoming and friendly bunch of people... and thanks to Bill and all others, who solved my gear problem in the early part of Saturday... look I told ya I dropped my bike alot, what did ya expect!!! ;-)..... Just the one thing to say Paul, next time I think you should actually tell people we are going to be doing some enduro sections... then we can come better prepared...lmao! ( Only joking - keep singing, ya brill!!! :-)

Update Reply
Kwakas75 @ 23/08/2011 16:04  

@pan And u 2 mate, was great maybe a few to many guinness but hay was a brill weekender through, cant wait to the first bm kiss rallly hope to cu there all the best mate Pj

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2011 22:04  

Brilliant weekend Paul, thanks for all the hard work you put in to make it happen, especially as you were in hospital 2 days before!!!!!!!! The campsite was great, better than some we pay to use and only a short walk to the pub. Excellent ride out especially the afternoon bit, probable better than any ride i have organized, can you please let me have the route when i see you. Please pass our thanks on to the pub again for making us so welcome and that singer, i'd recommence you for any event we organize.
Had a brilliant ride home, a bit late for the group ride as i was still waiting for someone to take there tent down as the group left. Me Nitro, Yid and Sara came back by Aberystwyth, Bala and the Pondarosa, and i stop of at Squires of coarse, over 700 miles for the weekend so i was well chuffed, would recommend Wales to any one who wants stunning scenery.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/08/2011 22:53  

And we are pretty good company too Bill us welsh folks I passed the Ponderosa on my way home I did look to see if I could see any of you guys but it was probably a bit earlier than you got there and as I couldnt see anyone I didnt stop but carried on home The weekend haas given me alot more confidence in myriding (the ride there and the solo ride home) Cant wait to meet up with you all again at the KISS

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 19:36  

sorry Hazel thought you were following the RAC wagon if i had know you were by yourself we could of waited for you,

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/08/2011 22:24  

No worries Bill, I wasnt sure what was happening with the wagon and when they said they were going to be another couple of hours I decided to go it alone and I really did have a good ride and enjoyed myself, especially through Llangollen which was at a virtual standstill but I filtered through and even passed a couple of blokes hee hee girls rule ok

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2011 22:38  

More pics posted

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2011 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email