MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One! (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mega Ride Out Weekender With The Dark One!

Cheers DO for the post and cheers PJ for the voicemail. I'll meet you at Penderyn as no idea where Terry's is and will ride back up with the group. Really really looking foward to getting away the weekend especially after this week has now ended in a rear end shunt after I left work :( thankfully I was in the car and not on the bike!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2011 20:39  

Cardiff!!!! Where were you??? W e waited for you !!!! shame to have missed you!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 21/08/2011 03:48  

Cardiff!!!! Where were you??? W e waited for you !!!! shame to have missed you!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 21/08/2011 03:48  

hope youre all having a great time - gutted i had to miss it!! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 08:02  

DO - I rang and spoke to PJ yesterday and asked him to let you know I wouldn't be able to make it. My bike decided not to play ball and I had to give up, turn her around just a few short miles from my home and limp back. I'm now trying to find someone local who can weld the hole that is in my exhaust which resulted in, fuel leaking out the hole, lots of smoke billowing out the exhaust and a loss of all power!!!!!! I am not a happy bunny as I was really looking forward to the weekend. If I can get her fixed quickly, I've found a spare weekend in September that I might just be able to use to do a North Wales run to make up for missing this one but it's not going to be the same. Hope you all had fun, i'll look forward to reading the trip report and seeing all the photos of what i missed :( Jen

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 09:45  

Back at the ranch safe and sound. A HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE thanks has to go to Paul for arranging this weekend - and to the other BM'ers for a great time with great people. Nice to mete even more of you and here's to the next one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 16:35  

Well there was another great BM weekend Paul a massive thanks for the time and effort you put into this weekend it was Amazing and the routes were real good especially the roads around the dams but linda and desres may disagree glad they were both ok was great to meet such a nice bunch of people, and them welsh folk are so hospitable thanks everyone for a great weekend

pete

Update Reply
shawy42 @ 21/08/2011 17:14  

Massive thanks to The Dark One! i know the midlands massive had a great weekend!! roll on the next one fingers crossed i wont be sick next time!! great to meet every one!!

Update Reply
46kittykatt46 @ 21/08/2011 17:24  

Thank you Paul, had a very entertaining weekend... I don't remember Stowford Press cider being that strong though! Will have to do that again sometime!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 17:25  

Hi to all of you guys who came to Dark One and Darkies weekend. I had a brilliant time, even though the weather was naughty at times The ride out on Saturday was brilliant fun. I had leave poor Steve in the pub today waiting for the AA, they couldnt do a detor to mine so I did my first long distance (in my book ) all on my lonesome, but had a really good ride back up north wales and enjoyed a few blasts on the way Now had lovely bath so i no longer like ive been dragged through a hedge (CHRIS!!!!). Really enjoyed meeting you all, a cracking bunch of people THANKYOU Paul You are a star

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2011 17:27  

Errmmmm an a merzin wake ond, fanks ta paul foor arengin it , narce one paul , n narce ta see sum ferces n some weird encounters ie posh pilly..n rechal..n narce to mert every one who was theer , i gonna try n get these ere pic on here wot i was tekin i tells ya , gud folks gud beer evern tho i da av enny, ....gud wake ond, ride serf me friends, n yo fower taa for tha rard back , happy days

Update Reply
tazant @ 21/08/2011 17:37  

You are all very welcome!! From Chelle and myself,Thanks for coming, Not going to single anyone out you are all AMAZING!!! Hope you all had as good a time as you could SEE SOON!!!

Update Reply
The Dark One @ 21/08/2011 17:48  

TDO (Paul) thank you for a great weekend. Had a great time even if the weather was a bit damp? Linda if you wanted to go water sking get a jet ski its much easier And Desres with the indestructable off roading cruiser, Glad that you are both ok and smiling later.
It looked like a big hedge Hazel

Update Reply
cw @ 21/08/2011 17:51  

Another great weekend,brilliant rideout and entertainment thanks to paul for organising this, and everyone else who attended for making it such fun
photos on events page

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 21/08/2011 18:09  

Well that was a cracking weekend made all the better by the huge welcome from you all which as a first time BM'er made me feel very welcome.Thanks again Paul for all you did.Bang on mate.To all of you i met and made friends with a huge thanks.What a crew. Looking forward to the KISS rally.I may have to take the long route there as it is only 10 miles away!!lol Thanks Tim.

Update Reply
hdsnfun @ 21/08/2011 18:10  

Fab pics everyone. Many thanks for sharing, looks like you all had a great time

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/08/2011 18:27  

What a weekend, thanks Paul and thanks also to all BM ers (new and used) for making it thoroughly entertaining as usual.

Update Reply
mike99 @ 21/08/2011 18:57  

TDO - a great weekend! To reiterate what everyone else above has said - a BIG Thank You for all the hard work you put into making the weekend a huge success. Enjoyed every minute of it . . .

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 21/08/2011 18:57  

thoroughy enjoyed today. Shame I couldn't come for the whole weekend but will defo next tme. no more weekend job after october so will be seeing more of you all in future. Thanks for the rideout Paul. choc chip ice cream my ars*. honey and apple pie ice cream is the way forward.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 21/08/2011 19:24  

Thanks fir a great weekend everyone, really enjoyed myself myself:)

Update Reply
clairebear1974 @ 21/08/2011 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email