MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's Your Claim to Fame

What's Your Claim to Fame (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What's Your Claim to Fame (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's Your Claim to Fame

met god , she told me to buy a harley..lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:48  

then she must have lots of money for the repairs lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:53  

never had a prob with it and its been all over england/wales,,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 23:04  

was just a joke !!!! chill

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 23:11  

Once met Wonder Woman, well i say wonder woman she was a dwarf dressed as wonder woman dancing on a table in a pub in tarn, still i would have had a go.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 23:28  

went to Newyork city 17 days after 911 got searched 4 time in Newark Airport before getting out, tuck me 40 mins. I thought that was bad enough after staying in big W for 3 nights, got on coach & women rep phone FBI & was called off coach with very man & his dog looking at me FBI checked my passport & I return to a deadly quiet coachwhich lasted a while but hay didn't shoot me first & ask questions later, as in movies

Update Reply
peter piper @ 09/03/2011 23:39  

Micky Moody signed his autobiography "Playing with Trumpets" for me at a gig saying "Happy Birthday Vanessa" - I did complain that now it had my name in it I wouldn't be able to flog it on Ebay!
Also used to work for Elton John's solicitor and he rang one day and I was so tempted to say "Elton who?". Also working at the same place tore Shirley Conran (the writer) off a strip for swearing at me down the phone and put the phone down on her!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 23:52  

And, as I think Kaycat's is the most impressive, here's an article on it: http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/175/...rider.html

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 23:59  

Roachy and I met Jesus a couple of years ago. He was in a hotel in Glossop getting drunk on his birthday.

We'd gone out to Glossop for a Christmas Day ride and popped into one of the hotels there to warm up and this fella dressed very smartly came over and shook my hand. He offered to buy us both a drink because it was his birthday.

Being Christmas Day, I of course asked him if he was Jesus and he answered "Yes"!

He did seem very familiar.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/03/2011 13:45  

i served the curly haired copper from heartbeat,,pc bellamy? mark somebody or other he has a nice ass!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 11/03/2011 12:05  

One of my teachers, at senior school, was the Aunty of the late Les Grey, lead singer with Mud. Met the Duchess of Kent, when she was the guest of honour at the commissioning of the ship HMS Kent, in Portsmouth dockyard in the 70's. When I worked at a clothing factory Pele (footballer) visited, no idea why, and didn't know it was him til after he'd gone. While working in the Navy base, HMS Rooke, in Gibraltar I met the Governor of Gibraltar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/03/2011 15:19  

i meet vinny and cody and paul Jr from orange county choppers at daytona bike week in 2008.. vinny and cody had just left the team and set up bussiness on there own..

Update Reply
neil1340hd @ 13/03/2011 23:27  

Was in the same class at school as actor Clive Owen, designed the new mini dashboard and the bar area for Bransons new trains, along with other random things lol lol

Update Reply
yetanotherdave2 @ 13/03/2011 23:38  

Been on 'Tomorrow's World' looking for a WW2 bomb, lol. Also used to be in a JCB stunt team, been on TV a few time's for that, and met Princess Anne twice because of it. Bumped into and had a decent chat with Nico McBain (Iron Maiden's drummer) at a musical instrument show,nice person. John Entwistle (from the Who). Met Mark King (from Level 42). Used to hang out with Cass Lewis, when he was bassist for Terence Trent Darby, before he went to play bass for Skunk Annansie. Met a few Trial's hero's Mick Andrew's, Sammy Miller and Steve Saunder's. And accidently bumped into, and trod on the foot of Bob Geldof, but didn't hang around to chat as he looked non to happy, lol. And, ummm, ignored Tony Blair at the 'Dome' in London (looking back, wish i had taken the oppertunity to talk to him, oh well). Oh, and told Janet Street Porter to get out of the F---ing way, that was in the Dome as well, lol. Regards Brat.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 14/03/2011 09:08  

...told Janet Street Porter to get out of the F---ing way and lived to tell the tale? You're very lucky

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/03/2011 09:12  

I was in a couple of local health newpaper things once when i was pregnant and then when i had the baby as i stopped smoking so i was used to promote stopping smoking during pregnancy. My pic and story was also used in the local antenatal ward at the hospital. I was in the express and star (local evening newspaper) with my lad as he handcuffed himself to my bed and lost the key to HIS handcuffs, so i had to take him to the fire station to get him cut free heehee so the paper took mine and my lads pic and put it in the paper

Update Reply
Pilly tart @ 15/03/2011 22:56  

El Ninja

"never had a prob with it and its been all over england/wales,,"

So you've not been out your back yard then

I used to work doors in London and the England manager Vernibles turned up at my door pissed as a fart with an entourage in tow. I said "not tonight" and one piped up "do you know who he is ?"

I said yep and I'm Scottish

Sling yer hook lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 16/03/2011 22:01  

My uncle used to deliver cars to Top Gear so always knew who the Stig was before most people! Have met Sterling Moss and Jackie Stewart, through my uncle again. Was at the same school as Tessa Sanderson.

Update Reply
RobL @ 17/03/2011 12:36  

Chris Eccleston (DrWho) and Daniel Craig came to my flat for coffee.My mate was dialect coach fro Our Friends in the North and they were filming outside my tower block in Newcastle so my mate said me mates live here lets go for coffee,so they came in and had a brew i got both there autographs on a post card

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 19/03/2011 19:38  

Some great stories here, keep them coming. Oh by the way, I met The Sweet at a radio one club gig many years ago. Me and Mick the drummer were comparing hair dyes, as we both had our hair black at the time. Mick the drummer signed his autograph saying "To Cathy with the lovely eyes" and Brian signed his saying "Hi from Brian". They are both dead now. Treasured memories. And wonder how much those autographs would be worth now? Not that I would part with em Oh and I do have Jimmy Savilles, he used to visit someone near me, the dirty old trollop !!!!!!!!! (him I mean )

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 22/03/2011 21:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email