MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's Your Claim to Fame

What's Your Claim to Fame (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What's Your Claim to Fame (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's Your Claim to Fame

I somehow managed to end up on a live Rammstein dvd. Volkerball was filmed in Nimes, in France. Well, I've never been to Nimes so imagine my surprise when I was watching the dvd on release and saw a guy in the crowd dancing with a (home made)tie dye t shirt the same as mine. I saw them in Birmingham and they'd obviously edited the small group jumping about like nutters into the Nimes gig. It did say on the ticket that film crews would be there though.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 08/03/2011 19:50  

buying a bike from Chris (stalker) walker only to find the back wheel calapsing two days later

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/03/2011 21:57  

yep lol 2005 the biker one lol
there is no sutch thing as realaty tv

Update Reply
kaycat @ 08/03/2011 22:17  

I've met Robson green and the other one. Also the bar lady out of corrie who was recently on dancing on ice or something. I was an extra in the series soldier soldier when they were filming in Cyprus. Had a race with JK in his ferrari on the M1 whilst on my zx6. :) Won't mention speeds. My friend was the bass player in Boney M. lol Met the queen and family a few times when they visited the RAF camps. Met Danny Wallace and Dave Gorman, they were very very funny. Oh and my uncle (Aunties husband) is the manager of Iron maiden.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2011 22:36  

OOh Are,when I was younger and had a six pack instead of a party seven I was one of the Dolphin and Killer Whale trainers at Windsor Safari Park,if any one can remember the killer whale was called Winnie.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2011 23:40  

errr

Roadie for James Brown, Wet Wet Wet, Natalie Umbruglia, Slade (come back tour 97), Robbi Williams but best one of all was BB King

Then went on to work security detail for Reef and Travis

Update Reply
madscots @ 08/03/2011 23:50  

My best friend at school was llewella Bailey, off the ITV news!!. I was captain of our class and she did all the talking for me!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2011 23:51  

My nephew plays for Wrexham FC

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/03/2011 07:25  

I am a Jedi!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 09/03/2011 13:04  

I am the STIG

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 09/03/2011 14:12  

I am Spartacus (I am the Stig really)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 09/03/2011 17:42  

I have supplyed cars for stars, for themselfs and film shoots james bond cars (see my pics) for most of the films/cars you have seen but was not allowed to take pics most of the top footy plays cars, to many to tap out. ACDC all members lead Zep drummer sven(x England manger) F40,F50 prince carlie willams F1 Starsky & hutch car Knight rider (Kitt) chitty chitty bang bang 2.5 mil worth for a saudi prince over two days , took to his jumbo jet at heathrow, 4 cars rainbow prince, his hummer Batmobile, the new one and the old one. nichols cage, had pic with him I will stop now but there are loads more, and most of the cars I have moved I meet the owners.

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 09/03/2011 18:45  

i once pealed the lid off a pot of youghurt leaving an intact full skin, almost ran over shawn connery (in his "name of the rose" beard days, ) water skiing on lake windermear, got pulled over on the motorway driving for russ swift, the stunt driver, towing a trailer with another stunt car on by the 1st marked up traffic car in northampton in the early 80`s at (aaahem) twenty past one (it did sound funny the police man telling me the time?) had a helmet painted by the guy who does annimation for nick parks (wallace n grommet)

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 09/03/2011 20:55  

Had my name read out on "Ask Aspel" in 1971. Isn't that enough to get me on Celebrity Big Brother??

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 09/03/2011 21:42  

pmsl weirdoraptor!!! i once wrote to "jim'll fix it" asking if me and my mates could do a dance to Showaddywaddy under the moon of love....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:21  

iv bumped litraly in to robbie coltran (he is a big block )
i dont no how i dident see him lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/03/2011 22:31  

I used to go out with a guy in a band and one of Showaddywady used to come along regularly! I also used to run the fan club for 10cc and still have a pic with them at a gig in Manchester I also met Tenpole Tudor and the Damned and went to a party with them all in Leeds And no, I wasn't a groupie! I just wanted to marry Lol Creme!!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 09/03/2011 22:36  

back in 1999, a 12 year old las was messing around on a industrial estate, he found a safe that a company had put on a pallet in a car park< cut to the chase, he got him self locked in the safe, which had internal measuremants of 3ft x 2ft and he was in there for 3.5 hours, i drilled the safe open, i was on the front page of the times, in the sun, mirror, both local leicester papers ( front page ) ans was on central news and bbc east midlands today, and spent a day with 999 life savers for the bbc !

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:41  

oh, and have opened various doors for englebert humperdink at his leicestershire mansion, and i also open Aaron Slights ( 111 ) winnibago when he locked himself out of it at donnington on a WSB weekend, and then had coffee with the honda team including colin edwards, coffee was crap though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:45  

oh, and met steve hislop 2 weeks before he left us,i have a yamaha signed cap from him.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2011 22:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email