MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What's Your Claim to Fame

What's Your Claim to Fame (6) - Forums [Biker Match] What's Your Claim to Fame (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What's Your Claim to Fame

fabricated the roof for canary wharfe london ,also the two towers of the humber bridge ,stay away in high winds might have left a bolt out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2011 20:56  

All these celbs that people have met but can you put a fruit pastel in your mouth without chewing it; lol. Well I did tip a glass of red wine over Denise Van Outen once. I was barman at a pub/restaurant she used when she was with JK and I poured her drink and spilt it over her.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 16/05/2011 01:46  

I snogged Vince Neil from Poison at Monsters of Rock and still have the Silver dollar he gave me on a necklace, and my aunt dated John Lennon before he became famous.

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 16/05/2011 05:04  

I snogged Vince Neil from Poison at Monsters of Rock and still have the Silver dollar he gave me on a necklace, and my aunt dated John Lennon before he became famous.

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 16/05/2011 05:04  

I wish i had done it twice

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 16/05/2011 05:18  

Years ago Formula 750 champion.
Most successful season 13 race wins.
3rd on my debut ride at Daytona. The race was won by Yvonne DuHammel.
The last race I completed (2004) managed to beat the reigning American classic champion on a bike I built and tuned and missed the lap-record by 0.2 of a second.

After a 120mph "off" in the next race, that was it!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 17/05/2011 16:50  

Played along side 80's ska giants, Buster Bloodvessle and Bad Manners, Roger Rankin and The Beat and Pauline Black from The Selecter. :) and of course the godfather of Ska Laurel Aitken.

Update Reply
Cliffc @ 18/05/2011 18:44  

Big thumbs up to that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2011 18:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email