MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Blackpool - 12 noon Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover (edited, name deleted)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/03/2011 17:58  

Hey Sandy, looks like DOA was right (kiss of death).

Forecast for Sunday is beautiful sunshine here in Scotland (cos we deserve it) and Piddling down in Blackpool (as usual). Never mind, we're still coming guys.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/03/2011 19:09  

Don;t be too sure The Ftlde Coast is well known for being Sunny in Afternoon after Rain. What time you coming Whacko.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/03/2011 19:39  

OMG your right...metcheck says sleet & snow in early hours!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/03/2011 19:41  

See Minnie, you have to bow to our superior intellect oop ere.

DOA, we'll be there bout 12ish providing I can get these bugga's oot their beds. C ya there rain or shine, maybe driving a plough

Jack

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/03/2011 19:48  

I'm in. Don't know how to add my name though!!

Update Reply
RobL @ 18/03/2011 20:55  

You're on now RobL Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Blackpool - 12 noon Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And don't forget your biker gear ladies if you're coming in the car!!!! Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL triple1

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/03/2011 20:58  

Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Cropper Road, Blackpool FY4 5LB, at 12 noon. Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway, and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And remember your biker gear ladies, if you're coming in the car!, in case there's a ride out, weather permitting. Remember your cameras too (Bleddy forecast has changed since I last mentioned it, nowt new there then, I've only been to Blackpool twice before and it peed it down both times) Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL triple1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2011 21:08  

Positve thinking Sandi, the forecasters always get it wrong lol. It's gonna be crowded in the cafe if we have to shelter from any rain!!!! Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Cropper Road, Blackpool FY4 5LB, at 12 noon. Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway, and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And remember your biker gear ladies, if you're coming in the car!, in case there's a ride out, weather permitting. Remember your cameras too Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL triple1

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/03/2011 21:24  

Aww I don't like crowds and the only thing positive about me is my blood group Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Cropper Road, Blackpool FY4 5LB, at 12 noon. Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway, and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And remember your biker gear ladies, if you're coming in the car!, in case there's a ride out, weather permitting. Remember your cameras too Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL triple1

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/03/2011 21:44  

Sandi got my camera ready for tonight at Bowling and for tomorrow at Blackpool - weather is lovely here today (Ayrshire) xx Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Cropper Road, Blackpool FY4 5LB, at 12 noon. Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway, and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And remember your biker gear ladies, if you're coming in the car!, in case there's a ride out, weather permitting. Remember your cameras too Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL Triple1

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 19/03/2011 10:40  

LOL I hope theres Lots of room !! Ive just counted 72 this morning Saturday !! Of course not all will make it but still a big ride out for this nice and early in the season. So looking forward to meeting everyone.
So now lets have blistering sun and cheap gas fill ups !!
Jay

Update Reply
Spiritrider21 @ 19/03/2011 11:49  

Well you can take two off the list unless they stay overnight as they've rolled up today...............I'm naming no names lol (oh just found out they didn't have too far to travel... it's still funny though!!) Meet at - Coastal Bikers Cafe, Cropper Road, Blackpool FY4 5LB, at 12 noon. Follow signs D.O.A will place at end of M55 motorway, and for 125 riders at end of Preston New Road by traffic lights (cheers John ) And remember your biker gear ladies, if you're coming in the car!, in case there's a ride out, weather permitting. Remember your cameras too Those Attending: Old red Blackberry Minnie the minx Photographer1 Bikerbitch Elliemay Wills Clinton Feistygirl Lifes to short Peter27 Northernyummymummy Excesspeed (maybe) kfoggy67 Keiffer (maybe) Daftun nellie Sandi bloodaxe (maybe) kd BOBKAT Paneurojim Karey Sharky92 Limeninja9 and Coc0 Whacko & madhat laimdan firebladejohn rockchick123 poshbird timbuckto 'n Alice2 (hopefully!)paulXXX angiefugard + 1UKHarleyrider and TracyBandit Lover RobL Triple1

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 19/03/2011 12:14  

Had a ride up there today as couldnt go tomorrow. Nice place ,very friendly. Hope you all have a great time and the sun shines

Update Reply
Eltel @ 19/03/2011 16:58  

hope the weather holds out too..full moon tonight so that a few from here done for

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 18:50  

alright everyone signs out A4 size on sign posts. They Read Top To Botom on White Laminated Cards as Follows. BM. Coast Riders. Bikers Cafe. With Arrow Pointing Direction. Remember see my Gallery For Photos of Roundabouts, Plus Map. See You Tomorrow. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 20:23  

Also Note Coast Riders Is Open From 9.30 am until 6-30 Pm Sundays, I will arrive about 10 -30 am. Coast Riders Has Quite a Large Lounge AREA Plus Bar Area. They Serve Break Fasts And Large Cakes at Reasonable Prices, DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/03/2011 20:26  

lol @ Clinton
Have a great ride out, ride safe and have a cuppa and bun for me too x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 19/03/2011 21:48  

It's Sunday!! Blackpool day! (pity about all the cloud here but I am sure it will be sunny in Blackpool!! ) See you all later!!

Update Reply
RobL @ 20/03/2011 07:05  

well not sure if its sunny in blackpool but its pi55ing down in morecambe lol

Update Reply
wozabee @ 20/03/2011 09:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email