MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Glad you are all home safe Jacko : )

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/03/2011 19:41  

Did I say safe.... the Hat left tram lines on me back wif her nails, jings we weren't going that fast a don't think.pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 21/03/2011 19:56  

THanks for being bravehearts and travelling through bad weather. I don't suppose the threat of losing deposit at hotel had anything to do with it ! Anyway I Promise to make it to a scot ride out this summer, try and go past Dumfries got family at lochside . DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2011 07:32  

PS Whacko. Just a thought have you ever been to Tibbie Shiels on a Run its about 20 miles from Selkirk. They have a website. I have been a few times with the Honda X11 club its a great camp site on St Marys Loch with Pub, X11 lads use it as it is close to borders, and handy for lads travelling from Midlands and South. Plus you can hire a Teepee holds 20 and have real fires on site logs supplied DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2011 07:37  

was great to see ya all again and meet some new peeps
thanks to blackbery and D 0 A really enjoyed that we jaunt , and as jacko said hit a few we diversions on the way down, think we missed most of you, and ehrrrrr jacko think ya getting me mixed up with jim D O A would be good to see ya some time and we will be orginising some weekends after the Tour Scotland trip in may

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/03/2011 07:45  

Och aye DOA, sounds doable, I dont know Tibbie shields but I did tour that area when I was a pup on me push bike. Full of snakes and midgies but great roads. We daft people had our heads together over drinkies on Sunday night and there are lots of ideas being kicked about, much more talk to follow soon. The Hat will post up some good rideouts as soon as we are sorted. Believe it or not that part of the world takes as long to get to from here as the midlands.
Jack

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 22/03/2011 09:46  

Helloooooooooooooooo, you can all breath a sigh of relief we have returned to other side of the border . It was fantastic to meet so many folk and to catch up with ones chatted to regualry lol. D.O.A. I'm sorry I didn't meet you had wanted a blether - maybe next time. The pics - well now you understand why I run like a whippet after the hare when there is camera about, one of the pics of me looks like I have slevered/drouled and the others I look like SHREK . Anyway, a great weekend and look forward to meeting you all again sometime soon, all the best ride safe, Katie xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/03/2011 11:55  

Naah you all looked Great, Looking forward to coming up soon DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2011 12:33  

Katie, your photo doesn't do you justice, I think you are stunning (no I'm not chatting you up lol)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/03/2011 12:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email