MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool - Forums [Biker Match] Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar Blackpool

I have just become aware of a recent venue in my Home Town Blackpool. The Venue is called Coast Riders Biker Cafe/Bar. I am hoping to provide information For BM users about venues the Locals use around Blackpool. As you may be aware Blackpool is a very popular place to visit during summer. I will be updating weekly through the proper channels at BM. but to start us off I have put a Map on my Gallery Album. I would like to know what you lot think about Blackpool Good or BAD. plus Do you know any biker friendly B&B's, Hotels I can add to my list Or Local Campsites etc; Hopefully by Easter I will be able to provide you with lots of Info. Firstly it is worth checking out Coast Riders Biker Bar website. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 10:09  

Was at Coast Riders Cafe/bar on sunday afternoon with Blackberry,nice clean place and easy to find.

Update Reply
laimdan @ 02/02/2011 16:07  

Yup it was a lovely place, we walked in and went 'wow'. Only been refurbished in the last few weeks and well worth a visit. Seems they'll be having plenty going on throughout the year. Here's the link http://coastriderscafe.webs.com/

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/02/2011 17:24  

Wow. Looks really nice. Wish I lived nearer :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 17:34  

Seems like an okie placewell worth a visit..

Update Reply
old red @ 02/02/2011 20:59  

I look forward to checking this one out

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 02/02/2011 21:16  

Hey K, me too but I think I might have to set off the day before from Kendal the speed I go. Please be kind when you overtake me lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 02/02/2011 21:31  

Looks like someone will have to sort out a date for a meet..
Hey Blackberry??..

Update Reply
old red @ 02/02/2011 21:43  

I will have chat with Blackberry about meet, Please keep chat coming especially experiences you had on visiting Blackpool GOOD OR BAD! DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 07:44  

I am oficially from Manchester, and as a child the only holiday i had whilst my mum was alive was at blackpool, love the illuminations, how about a ride through the illluminations a whole gang of us.....thats if i am allowed in blackpool this time !!!!! so i will be checking this cafe out for sure

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2011 08:11  

i'll let you go infront this time mini x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 03/02/2011 22:48  

Nearest campsite I've found is at Peel, and didn't go as a biker but on a hen weekend, I bet bikers are further up the acceptable scale lol.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 03/02/2011 22:56  

could do this as a ride out on your camping trip from Low Bentham

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/02/2011 23:05  

Sounds like a great plan Bill In the meantime I'm being asked to organise a meet at the Coastal Cafe. It'll be 20th March..... Can I have expressions of interest please so it can go on events....???!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/02/2011 23:18  

Sea breeze will do Old un a power of good.. Count me as definate for this one..

Update Reply
old red @ 03/02/2011 23:29  

Anyone wanting a pilly give me or old red a shout and we'll do our best to sort it Attendees old red Blackberry

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/02/2011 23:33  

Think 20th of March is Mablethorpe week end, i'd shall have a look

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/02/2011 23:49  

Doubt if I'll make the March do, but the lights run sounds a good un. That's when they make the money in Blackpool so I can't see the cheaper hotels being very 'classy', but I don't mind paying for something decent. That's a good idea re rolling it in with lakes do Bill.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 03/02/2011 23:49  

Awww wanna go to the Lakes on the ride out from Bentham!!!!....I keep being diddled out of my pilly ride into the Lakes :-((( stamp stamp stamp

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 03/02/2011 23:55  

Its sorted Minnie!! Bill said we'll do Lakes Saturday and Blackpool Sunday, now stop stamping!

Are you putting your name down for this meet? We'll come and get ya as discussed earlier :)

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 04/02/2011 00:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email