MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (30) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (30) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

ooooerr Kev, I forgot bout the t shirts, never mind, we can imagine what it would have been like (rolling about in the mud in knots)

Is ther another way of washing windows Kev?

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 11/05/2011 09:08  

Jacko are you ill? no cheeky comment about the wonder women/blunder woman outfit?????????? I'm affeared you may be coming down with something OR is it getting to near to the TOUR wooooooohoooooooooo when you will be within thumping distance lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/05/2011 12:10  

Am bein good now cos you girlies are gangin up on me, I think I'll need to wear a disguise pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 11/05/2011 13:25  

This will be the tour someone on chat was talking about

Update Reply
Momeg @ 11/05/2011 21:28  

Yup this is the one and only, You aint too late, to come along lass, contact madhat if you want to come and are needing any help with accomodation or advice.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 11/05/2011 21:50  

Morning Folks, one more sleeps for me and I will be on the plane to bonny Scotland to be re-united with my loverboy and my bike (I did not dare word it the other way round hehe) Then some quality time with McLover before we all meet up for a fantastic time in the gorgeous Highlands.....I'm so exited I'm bouncing up and down like a jojo - can you feel the earth tremble up there rofl See you all shortly Silke

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 12/05/2011 09:11  

Had to check weather this mornin, Looks reasonable to start the week ie overcast with bright intervals, temp above average (double figures), scattered showers, light winds.

So really not looking too bad guys

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/05/2011 09:13  

Nearly time folks have fun xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/05/2011 09:53  

Sorry to say guys that due to circumstances I will not be able to attend after all, hope you all have a great time and the weather is favourable for you.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 12/05/2011 18:34  

Shame you can't make it Stuart

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 12/05/2011 19:42  

Well guys hope you have a good trip, I wish I was going too but out of the country.....
if your stuck and like your comforts there is a fantastic biker friendy B & B I used just out side Inver Garry on the Fort William to Inverness Road called Glen Albyn Lodge, you even get to use the jacquzzi's for free......cheap as well.

Have a good un

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 20:52  

Hi stu, mabe you can pop in for a day or twa? hope theres nothin serious mate? too bad johnny your oot the country [mabe you like the sun lol]? Me n jaybecs could be nipping in for acoupla nites ,see ya`s then xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 21:26  

Think i might join you guys and gals on this one Have not booked but will give them a ring tomorrow Hope to see you all on sunday

Update Reply
peter27 @ 12/05/2011 21:26  

Yaaaahhhh, Peter, great that you can make it, hope Jayne can make it as well. Don't forget to mention BM when you phone. Me and Neil are hoping to be camped near Jim, so might be worth a mention if you want to be with us

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/05/2011 21:39  

peter27 no need to book just come but you ten up the man will come and see you tell him you in the bm it ok emdee it be good to see you its along time mat just come up pm mat hat if you need out

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 12/05/2011 21:43  

It's knicker grippingly exciting - roll on the weekend, giddy lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/05/2011 21:54  

hi Karen yes jayne is comeing up with me it will be a experience for her as see has not done camping for many many years jim will give them a ring do not what to travel 350 miles and get turned away hope to meet you on sunday

Update Reply
peter27 @ 12/05/2011 21:59  

no prpbs jim should be good cheers , PETE if you cant get in or sneek in lol, theres always the Red Squirrel camp site down the road [fires allowed]. Hey BK watch those nik elastics could take eye oot lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2011 22:13  

peter27 as i said there no need but if you must ok all be there B B is pm you my number you can call me on sat if you need to now out soon yipeeee

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 12/05/2011 22:18  

Hope you all have a great time and sorry I'm not there myself but this is my weekend on

And Jim has some great ideas lined up for you all

C

Update Reply
madscots @ 12/05/2011 23:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email