MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (31) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (31) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

another one lol, specsavers have me on commission , looking forward to seeing you and Janet again wooohoooooo. Peter just realised who you are, haven't met you since Durham camping weeking I think it was - be good to see you and your other half Madscot - shame your working, Jim has really pushed the boat out getting these rideouts planned he is a star , as has Madhat for pulling the accommodation together and rounding us all up lol. Wooohoooooooo 3 sleeps xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/05/2011 23:55  

Morning folks, its getting neaarer and nearer...and so am I haha...

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 13/05/2011 09:21  

madscotall see you soon thats me going up north see you all soon yipeeeeee bobkat the the first beer on me

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 13/05/2011 09:33  

OMG.... not long now!!!! Busy sorting stuff ready to set off 6am in the morning so hope to be there lunch time. Maryanne & jim... looks like you've planned a great trip... you are soooo organised, well done you two Jim....... i will be seeking you out when i get there so find your hiding place quickly!! see you all soon... everyone have a safe journey

Update Reply
sandy3 @ 13/05/2011 10:24  

Jim & Silke have a safe trip and can't wait for the beer Jim hope I can drink it through my midgenet hat Sandy, have a good drive up and see you Sunday

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/05/2011 10:53  

Just a wee word of CAUTION
I was reminded this morning by a mate who cautioned me about a particularly bad stretch of road when you turn right at the Tarbet Hotel to head up the top side of Loch Lomond, it is still the old road and VERY narrow in parts. There are buses, lorries, caravans oncoming also cars cut some of the tight bends. A friend died there a few years ago when his bike was struck on a corner. Hope you don't think im being a drama queen just wanted to say to folk that have never travelled that road before. Ride safe and still enjoy the wonderful scenery - see you Sunday

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/05/2011 13:33  

Cheers Katie sorry not been on latley but been sick and was consentrating on getting better for this....extremley knackered as a went back to work but am fine now woooopdedooooo ohhhhh am never going to be able to consentrate in work aggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrr sooooooo just to remind folk we have spoken to the owner of the site and everyone from BM will be accommodated soooooo get packing.....doesnt need to be the full week told him peeps prob pop in days here and there AND jim has come up with some great rideouts you wont actully get any better roads or more stunning views anywhere (fank you jim ) jim will be there saturday just look for the tent that looks like a castle and a big big yetie sitting outside lol sooooo just go and make yerself known to him Everyone have a save trip xx dohboy sorry ya cant make it......we will try not to have to much fun without you WOOOOHOOOOOOO

Update Reply
madhat @ 13/05/2011 14:12  

MEETING UP Few of us will be meeting at 8.30/8.45 AT Abbotsinch Retail Park, 1 Washington Road off Renfrew Road PaisleyPA3 4EP THEN OVER THE ERSKINE BRIDGE FOR 9AM (WE WILL BE LEAVING AT 10AM GUYS) FROM THE Little Chef Address: Dumbarton Rd Postcode: G82 2TZ City/Town: Milton, Dumbarton (West Dunbartonshire Anyone wishing to meet up at either place can pm me for my moby no.....or just turn up Only 2(FOR ME) sleeps wooooohoooooo

Update Reply
madhat @ 13/05/2011 14:16  

Can't wait to see all the pics.....soooooooo want to get up there one day.

Have a wonderful time and ride super-safe

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/05/2011 18:12  

awwwww you lot are going to have sooooo much fun!! please please please put my name at the top of the list for the next one! Ride safe everyone,..enjoy yourselves...and take lots of piccies!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2011 18:24  

Have a great time all shall be there next year - ride safe!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 13/05/2011 19:49  

Hope you all have a great time. Wish we were coming with you - but hey ho -next time

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 13/05/2011 19:59  

Have fun and stay safe

xx

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 13/05/2011 20:08  

Bobkat is right, a guy riding with me came of on the section of road after the Tarbet hotel and slid under a camper van, so please be careful you guys and ride safe, hope you have a good holiday.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/05/2011 23:38  

just ta say wil=l b e there sooner than later hoolies ...wwwwwwwooooooooo hooooo xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/05/2011 02:12  

Helloooooooo, ive made the first part of my trip to Glasgow @ Madhats lol. See everyone at Invercoe, ride safe - thanks Bill for confirming about the road from the Tarbet Hotel, so please be careful folks. EMDEE & Jabecs enjoy your West Highland Way, see soon.
Wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/05/2011 18:57  

me and geordielass have completed the first leg too and are at jacko's in ayr. All stuffed with dinner yum. See yooos tomorrow woo hoo! x

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/05/2011 19:56  

all set for tomorrow, just chilln and chattn with katie in the dinning room as Kage237 and Loon are watching the eurovision song contest dressed as Terry Wogan how rock and roll NOT See ya tomorrow folks WOOOOHOOOOOOOO X

Update Reply
madhat @ 14/05/2011 21:25  

hahahah... we need photos!!
love and hugs to you all .... have a great time. xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/05/2011 21:28  

...BM Eurovision party ???? Didn't see that one on events, Maryanne

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/05/2011 21:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email