MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

Can i just make it clear folks that breakfast is £5 per person per meal...not £5 per tent. Not sure if thats been fully understood from my first post. My apols

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/10/2010 22:21  

Steph I was just being a smart arse, apologies

A fiver for a rescue brekkies after a day drinking with you is a very small price to pay!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 13/10/2010 22:37  

Am sure i dont know what you mean!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/10/2010 07:23  

I see there's a massive response to this thread and the cornwall thread then???? Maybe all those that wanted to go have booked their foreign holidays that week???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 14/10/2010 20:31  

Think there all on there holls this week as most of the normal posters not around at the min (did I say normal posters)

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2010 20:47  

As Steph said were is everyone who wanted to go away, i have a list of 43 people who said they wanted to go to Cornwall though i know it may be the wrong week for some yet up to last weekend only 4 had booked. The guy has marked it down as fully booked and is only accepting our bookings buttttttttttttttttttttttt how long will he hold it for.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/10/2010 23:19  

Same old story I think bill, Yes its a long way off but at that price can you risk missing out, cornwall in june for a few quid a night

Update Reply
JP @ 14/10/2010 23:35  

your right jp and i must of had at least 4 all night sessions on the computer and no end of phone calls before i found this one and the response is well, well just disappointing.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/10/2010 00:04  

I'm gonna book Cornwall Bill....ink cartridges run out on printer so can't print off form till I've been down the shops. Pathetic but true

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 15/10/2010 00:08  

Ian & I have booked for the week but wont make this one I am afraid ... I already have plans as its Ians birthday so we will be doing other stuff for the weekend & then headed with a car & a bike on the monday

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/10/2010 00:45  

if anyone wants a booking form pm me your address and i will send you one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/10/2010 01:03  

This weekend was organised as a stop off point for those on their way to cornwall to break up the journey and have a good time in the process. If noone is really interested then i shall call the pub and tell them to cancel us and open the site up for everyone else. They are going out on a limb for us and organising a band, so i dont want them to end up with a bill for that and noone turn up

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/10/2010 07:51  

Same happened to my Wigwam weekend Bill, posted thread, loads shouted up yes yes yes put my name down for deffo. Asked for a commitment and nothing but tumbleweed!

Some people on here are full of wind and p*ss unfortunately

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 15/10/2010 09:47  

Steph Lady will speak to the Posh one this weekend to see what we are planning to do :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/10/2010 11:16  

No problem Jackie x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/10/2010 19:16  

Please add your name if your going

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfast
bikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkie
missvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkie
jabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tent

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2010 21:03  

Your wigwam event was a lot different tho RK ....... as in much more expensive and much later in the year I believe? ..... when you posted the costs that put a lot off.

The only reason I'm not committing to Cornwall is its 8 months away, I don't know what I'm doing in 1 months time, never mind 8

43? there's only 8 on the events list, yes I know the forum list and the events list are always different

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2010 22:49  

if you look through the :Cornwall 2011 with Bikerbill who wants to go, post that i first put on here you will be able to count them. If i'd thought there were 8, or less then 20 i would not of organised it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/10/2010 23:41  

I've paid up and booked, but I must admit I never, ever plan that far ahead. I have three kids and a dog to sort but I much prefer spur of the moment stuff because I don't know if I'm going to be up for it (so to speak) that week or not. I've only booked because it was cheap and if I don't end up making it then I haven't lost a fortune. There weren't many up for the first Barmouth, but loads turned up in the end. I think people just are not prepared to commit so far in advance. Maybe it's just a bit early?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/10/2010 00:34  

I'm the worlds worest fo last min's but 3 other sites I tried were all ready book and the site we are using was booked up for 2 of the 3 weeks I was looking at so I have to get people to book or they may let others on

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/10/2010 12:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email