MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Camping w/end 3-6 June 2011 - Somerset

Thats exactly why i have to book early too if everyone that was interested wants to go. I have thought that given the amount of members on here we would be able to manage 22 tents. As it is, the site is booked for us exclusively, however if there are spaces left by xmas then i will instruct them to open it up to others. I dont think £33 for 2 people for 3 nights is outrageous. Even if you end up not going you've only lost £16 pp which is £2 a month if you start saving now

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 18/10/2010 20:16  

Please add your name if your going

DC & Sumo - 1 x 2 man tent inc breakfast
bikeabill- 1 x 1 man tent no brekkie
missvondarkness- 1x2 man tent inc. brekkie
jabecs + 1 inc brekkie one 1 x 2man tent

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/10/2010 02:15  

Baz + Babs +breakie 2 man tent please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2010 06:11  

Baz + Babs + breakie 2 man tent

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/10/2010 22:21  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/10/2010 14:04  

RustyKnight-1 x 2 man tent inc. brekkers (who took me off the list )

Shadow I wouldn't have minded at all if peeps said the wigwam weekend was too expensive but to just go silent is pig ignorant!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/10/2010 16:34  

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/10/2010 13:41  

Sadly I can't do this trip, there are some top folk going and I know it would have been great. Katie x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/10/2010 14:41  

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/10/2010 19:16  

come on folks there must be someone else who wants to go

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 24/10/2010 17:22  

This ones going even slower than my Cornwall week, by joining the two up you can have a 10 day holiday including 2 weekends away, all at a bargain price, come on show some support

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/10/2010 00:57  

Right folks, you have a month till the end of november to get your names down. If we dont fill the 22 pitches then i'm afraid i shall have to call it off.

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 27/10/2010 16:57  

Then the people who have booked will lose out which is hardly fair. Is it that the campsite are saying this? I thought they were just going to open that field up for the public to book if we weren't quick enough. Has that changed? I just cannot commit to both this far ahead and TBH if I needed to break the journey, rather than pitch twice I would stop over in a B&B which I know is what others have said.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2010 19:34  

If you call it off will you be refunding the full payment?
There's no point booking if you're threatening to call it off, all that will happen is we'll lose our money.
What's the big hurry? On your first post you said we had to the end of January to book.
You seem abit unreliable as you've called this off once allready.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 27/10/2010 20:17  

Don't get upset with Steph it was me who asked her to run it for the second time, were'r only trying provide you with an holiday at a damned good price, when i asked there seemed to be plenty of people wanting it and i know at the end of the day we will end up with more people wanting to go than we have places for, but to secure these sites for our use we have to get our bookings in early, the owners are turning away other people who want to book and will only wait so long for us before they let them in, we really don't need no hassle we get nothing for organising these things so please just book earley.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/10/2010 22:33  

Nobody will lose any money as noone has paid anything yet. I have asked for names by the end of november if you read the post properly. If only 2 or 3 that are going to cornwall want to go then i shall give them the telephone number and they can book themselves although the sat night band wont happen and probably not the breakfasts. I knew this would happen. People whinge about there not being enough stuff organised but then whinge when something is. There's just no pleasing some folk. The reason there is a time limit on this is because i dont want to be messing the site around, they have a business to run. If anyone would to like to organise something else instead nearer the time, then fill yer boots!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 28/10/2010 05:35  

Troube is alot of ppl wont comit to somthink 8/9 months away, when we did barmouth last year most of the bookings were in the last 4 weeks as thay didnt wont to book if the weather was bad, and there were a few that booked in the hours before thay packed the bikes. No point in stressing over it if thay miss out becuse its full there problem

Update Reply
JP @ 28/10/2010 07:31  

Sorry not getting upset with anyone but I was thinking of going to the TT and this clashes with it. If I can't sort anything for the TT then I will proberbly go to this and the week in Cornwall but at the moment I can't commit to anything.
I appreciate it's hard organising these things and can be a thankless task.
If you need any help organising stuff let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 29/10/2010 18:08  

you can help by finding some more people to go on this and the Cornwall trip yam.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/11/2010 05:09  

BUMP

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/11/2010 10:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email