MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN - Skegness 2011

MCN - Skegness 2011 (31) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN - Skegness 2011 (31) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN - Skegness 2011

ahhh the helmet threw me there !!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/04/2011 21:38  

Just got back to apartment on Saturday night, had a great time the fancy dress was brilliant still another day and night to go

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/04/2011 03:12  

I hope lots of pics have been taken Bill & I hope you're all having a great time...wish we were there with you all this year, but nevermind

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/04/2011 09:55  

I SHOOD BE THERE GRRRRRRRRRR, have fun peeps iknow you will ,get home safe xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2011 22:38  

Last breakfast then pack to head home :-(

It's been a great weekend we have lots of pics, everything hurts but it's been worth it :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/04/2011 07:56  

Fantastic Weekend

Great seeing so many BMers there ... great catching up with old friends and some new

Hope everyone got back safe ... see you all soon

Thanx Trish for escourt there and back and to Bry for picking my stuff up and bringing it to me (stuff I left behind ... woops!) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 04/04/2011 13:47  

back home and back to washing cleaning etc boo hoo, thanks eberyone for a good weekend sorry i was grumpy with toothache and didnt party fri or sun night, but was great to meet the faces from here...nice to meet you too alex !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2011 13:59  

had a brilliant weekend with some lovely people

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2011 15:28  

We are home after a few detours on the way...

I took close to 300 pics this weekend so have put the ones of members up on the forum with a few of the stunt ones, all the other stunt ones tho I will load to an album on my profile for anyone who wants to see them ...

boy did the freestyle team have some ba**s ... & they were just babies !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/04/2011 16:17  

Great weekend, food, beer and company. Only downer for me was I had to work on 'puter during the daytime as I was piled up with work.

Update Reply
Rattay @ 04/04/2011 16:33  

Thanks everyone for a great weekend, meeting up with old and some new friends Hope everyone's got home ok. Til the next one.........

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 04/04/2011 17:00  

Home safe. Lovely meeting you lovely peeps and thanks for all those hugs ....know I've missed seeing loads of you ... next time I'll know what's happening and make sure I don't miss as many.
A great weekend and looking forward to those pics! Will up-load mine asap.
XXX

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 04/04/2011 17:29  

Ian - you should have let Pete pull your tooth out - he would have done it too! You weren't grumpy in the slightest!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 04/04/2011 17:42  

aww cheers ... felt like i was....its being pulled on thurs...gonna wear it round my neck lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2011 17:48  

brill company, never thought I would say this but fab food too !! the fancy dress night was fantastic - Bill go and have a sex change now - u looked fab and your legs are to die for !!! Sorry Al that yam knicked ur hair - he looked like a rock chick lol. Trish my legs are lilling from bopping wiv u - u mad woman lol !! And thanks BM team for "making" me go on the mini moto bikes - nearly pee'd myself from laughing lol. A special thanks to Sunset for organising everything - ta babes xxx Barmouth here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 04/04/2011 17:57  

Feet....still killing me...but worth it...and thanks Ian for services to abandoned footwear, whilst under attack from severe pain from molar Jaw....aching from laughing on saturday night & drive with Tricia & Alex...thanks for the lift ladies Seeing my mates and making new ones....can't beat it What a crackin weekend...I am totally wrecked

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/04/2011 17:59  

Gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by both the accommodation and the food (you can call me a snob if you like...). Had a cracking weekend - even though I was FORCED to wear fancy dress and hated every single moment of it... (ahem!) Honest <DOUBLE ahem!> Knees absolutley broken from trying to ride that bloomin trials bike, but I was right - I wouldn't fit on a mini moto - Can't bend that much any more! Guys, as ever you have made the weekend a very enjoyable one, and if the last couple of weekends are anything to go by, it's going to be a cracking BM 2011!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 04/04/2011 19:10  

Photos online now... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1105 Thought a link may help :-)

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 04/04/2011 19:12  

Looks like you all had a brilliant time! Great photos too

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/04/2011 19:20  

I have had the most fabulous weekend and am already preparing to book my spot for next year. Thank you to Ken for doing the driving and the loan of your trainers ....you are a I was overwhelmed by the offers of accommodation (no need to go into detail...those that know know). Many thanks to Al for being there with a brew the second I was awake This was another event that has made me so very glad and so very proud that I am a BM member. I am sure that we were the largest turned out group of club members and the friendship between us all was there for everyone to see.....my pals from Norfolk were so impressed with the community spirit and fun loving attitude of the BM members, so thank you to everyone that I introduced them to for giving them a warm welcome and offering the hand of friendship. I have the most wonderful mmories of this weekend and I was so proud of the effort that everyone made for the fancy dress evening. Bill, watching the unknowing guys attempting to come on to you, made me cry with laughter....shaving off your beard to enhance your look was classic. You looked amazing Bill and definately took the Crown for the BM costume of the evening. To everyone that dressed up, you all looked brilliant and I was so very proud of the huge effort that everyone made I have never ever had so many dancing partners, I felt like I owned the dance floor because of you lot.........Big up to Alice, Heidi, Bill and Kaz.......special thanks to you all. Thanks to everyone for making this weekend one that I will never ever forget...everyone of you has your own special place in my world. Thank you all for allowing and accepting me to be me. May your rally/biking year ahead be filled with fun and friendship. xx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 04/04/2011 19:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email