MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN - Skegness 2011

MCN - Skegness 2011 (32) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN - Skegness 2011 (32) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN - Skegness 2011

Trish u are sooo fooookin spwecial hon xxx u nearly mde me cry at ur post - luvs u babes xx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 04/04/2011 19:45  

Aw heck, Pete's not keeping it quiet at this end so you might as well have a giggle too! Alarm on his phone went off in our chalet for breakfast on the sunday and I jumped and fell out of bed, landed on my a***

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 04/04/2011 20:38  

Is there any pics of it Ady ? so we can all laugh ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/04/2011 20:41  

Well everyone that went knows what a great weekend it was we had a blast. I think the fancy dress clearly showed that people put in the effort and went to have a good time what ever they looked like (even you Mr P, nice one for putting in the effort) Kaz work on Yam next (blond wig i think ) Bill what can i say - outstanding, best one yet cant wait to see what you come up with next time . Mini Moto, brill i just need a little more practice to overtake Bill (fat chance of that i think) Thanks to Ken for driving, Trish for the picnic and Jackie 'mom' i'll try to behave on the next 'APRIL FOOL' day honest not. Great to meet new people and the ones i already know that turn up to make the weekend so much fun 'THANKS to you all'. Next year Oh yes.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/04/2011 20:50  

Al - he did look serously cute lol xx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 04/04/2011 21:12  

Kaz he would'nt give it back though! having hair and blond did suit him go on buy him a wig He He

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/04/2011 21:16  

photos uploaded on events will do some more laters................ What a Week End

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 05/04/2011 07:55  

lovely photos Looks like you had a good time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2011 16:36  

aye, fab pics - shame we souldn't make it this year - but hopefully next year

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/04/2011 16:44  

Absolutely brill weekend was good to meet new peeps and make new friends....
We were also photographed by the MCN guy again so hopefully we should be in it again

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 05/04/2011 22:14  

Fab weekend with great folk yet again

Yep Mr Bill wins hands down for best effort, not sure i can used to the no beard bit though !!! Was funny watching guys go to chat him up though lol

Cheers to all you guys for making such an excellent effort with fancy dress, and yes even THAT MAN wahooooooo

Havent laughed so much in ages watching certain folk on mini motos and off road course obstaacle course thing me bob.

Start to a great 2011 me thinks :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/04/2011 22:49  

Absolutly crackin week end. great to meet up again and to meet new peeps. had loads of laughs and Bill you were a beauty lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 05/04/2011 23:04  

thanks to all bm members it was a great weekend and nice to meet up at long last.

Update Reply
dawnie 1967 @ 05/04/2011 23:23  

I am hoping he will go further with his fancy dress next time Jackie.

Bill please grow your beard back ... And can I borrow your legs?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2011 07:32  

Shell Lady do you think we can get him to do a Bill lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2011 09:27  

beards no problem Shell but lending the legs may be, how about Lady GaGa for next time

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 06/04/2011 09:47  

Now that i would pay to see Mr Bill lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/04/2011 09:51  

Hmmm Ian doing a Bill???

Think that's best left to Bill !!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2011 09:56  

Sorry for late reply to rally.
Was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones was another great weekend and all here enjoyed it very much, Claire and Craig could not believe how friendly people was especially my good mates...

Great friends Great weekend ty people see u all at the KISS rally.....

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 07/04/2011 20:56  

good to see you and the boss brother, and thank you for the pain killers, must be what tracey takes to put up with you, seriously great seeing you and your family !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/04/2011 22:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email