MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone else having house renovations?

Anyone else having house renovations? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone else having house renovations? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone else having house renovations?

CAMP! wash ya mouth out woman! No Diane they offer us alternative accommodation...it's just taking 'em forever to decide WHEN they're goin to demolish. Thank gawd they don't run the country, and we're not being invaded, or we'd be wiped out afore they decided when to retaliate. Mm I best not say that too loud or I'll wake em up A J

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2007 10:23  

@ you SK Bit of fresh air does wonders to help ya sleep Well, fingers crossed ya don't get left in limbo too long SK 'cos that's just not funny.

Update Reply
Di @ 23/04/2007 10:29  

Oh I'm all for fresh air (let me know if ya find some) I just don't like draughts. Yea fingers crossed cos I'm waiting on the compensation so I can get my next bike *drool* (Suzi Intruder)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2007 10:41  

blimey sk and i thought my council was crap!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 23/04/2007 10:41  

LOL ME TO WITCHEST LOL

Update Reply
RC @ 23/04/2007 10:48  

i think thats very unfair rc cos our council is excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!! if ya an elected councellor or one of the boss men/women you get all the roads where you live unpotholed, none of the trees hang over the kerb, everyone cleans up their dogs poop, litter bins are scattered around like confette, all the sand boxs are filled in winter. all exspenses are covered even down to the weekly shop cos that goes in a dinner party for the other fat cats, fuel bills are paid for because of the countless meetings ya go to, shall i go on !!!!!!!! morel is run for election and get a seat on the council and they pay for everything !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/04/2007 14:25  

i,ve got a spare soap box if u want one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2007 16:10  

persil or daz ??????

Update Reply
storm @ 23/04/2007 16:45  

Well it won't be OMO

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2007 17:41  

I USE COOL FRESH SURF