MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Anyone else having house renovations?

Anyone else having house renovations? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Anyone else having house renovations? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Anyone else having house renovations?

have you ever heard the australian radio comp show where the competition was to guess the name of the band (which was acdc) and the dj is telling this guy the answer and he still couldnt get it - 1st prize was a harley lol - Ive got it somewhere on my computer will dig it out for you rc its about 3 minutes long - and the contestant was suppose to be a FAN!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 08:20  

i got me camera ready lads

Update Reply
Di @ 20/04/2007 08:25  

i tell you wat di just for you i'll post one of the piccies from last time - and yes it is publishable

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 08:26  

camera ready for what di?????????????? no not heard of it croc lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 08:31  

camera see 2w posting re tshirts and my reply will try and find it again for you only in australia

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 08:35  

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh derrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me is havin a blonde day hahahahahahahahahah, even though i aint blonde

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 08:36  

you've had enough peroxide over the years to qualify for blonde status rc so you ok youo can use the so sorry im blonde reason for a while

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 08:43  

awwwwwwwwwww thanks mate lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 08:47  

hey 2ws get one of the houses for sale round the corner from me an rc !!!!! they have new kitchens an bathrooms already done !!!!!!!!!! there only £450,000 each a right snip with views over lower kilburn an A38 !! an a pub right next door you be rockin mate !!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 09:13  

yeah then u can cook for 9 on a sunday instead of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 09:14  

a pub next door id live there lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 21/04/2007 13:14  

im decorating . does that count ,

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 21/04/2007 14:03  

im decorating . does that count ,

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 21/04/2007 14:04  

its a start lol

Update Reply
RC @ 21/04/2007 14:14  

i saved on the decorating im selling me house instead and buying one thats just been done :D

Update Reply
gsrider @ 22/04/2007 16:18  

I dunno which is worse, the mess you're living in 2w or being under threat of demolition and a house move. My council are still making a decision on WHEN my home is goin to be demolished. I phoned em TWO YEARS ago to ask if I could have central heating installed as I freeze me fan.. face off every winter and that's how I found out it's going to be demolished. When they finally made their minds up whether to refurb or demolish they let the residents know by announcing it in the local paper, THEN they sent the residents a letter to let em know. Maybe I should get the paper and see if it tell us WHEN they're going to demolish

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2007 19:05  

awwwww sweetheart kwak the residents are always the last to know !!!! they may tell you when they bring the big ball swingy thing to knock them all down that ya gotta leave mate, and they will think thats ample notice too !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/04/2007 04:18  

PML @ demolition ball, I bleeping hope not storm.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2007 10:00  

How bad is that SK, but hadn't they ought to provide you with somewhere else or do you have to camp til they build new ones? See 2ws, you thought you had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 23/04/2007 10:11  

CAMP! wash ya mouth out woman! No Diane they offer us alternative accommodation...it's just taking 'em forever to decide WHEN they're goin to demolish. Thank gawd they don't run the country, and we're not being invaded, or we'd be wiped out afore they decided when to retaliate. Mm I best not say that too loud or I'll wake em up A J

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/04/2007 10:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email