MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM meeting places

BM meeting places (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BM meeting places (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM meeting places

Hi And Bassetts sounds a great idea to me as well, its not that far away and would be great to meet up with people. Kim x

Update Reply
kimsie1970 @ 05/10/2010 22:26  

Talis, if I lived down south I'd be looking at Popham Airfield near Basingstoke, which actively welcomes bikers.
http://www.popham-airfield.co.uk/ and just click on the motorcycle matters link on the left side.
Bit of a trek from Liverpool though

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/10/2010 22:36  

Thanks Wills - Looks good :)

Update Reply
Talis @ 05/10/2010 22:58  

Does it mean splitting areas up,a rep for each area? e.g( the n.east is big), is it to be central to each area? who will decide /draw a line on a map, is it to be in differing locations each month in that area, whatever? Just wondered like.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/10/2010 01:38  

Rockchick 1965, When did you become events team by proxy ?
As my PA its in your job discription you should have read the application form in full Now if you would be so kind as to stop beating me around the head with that bat i would be most greatfull

Update Reply
JP @ 06/10/2010 07:01  

And as everyone can tell, you actually typed that post yourself because you didn't run the spelling past your P.A. I still much prefer your mum's version of P.O.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2010 08:02  

Post office ?
Sorry we are off thread again

Update Reply
JP @ 06/10/2010 08:54  

Thanks Rusty, I'll try and make an effort to get there some time. xx

Update Reply
Suzi5551 @ 06/10/2010 08:57  

Boss Mom think thats a fab idea and as Boss and PA its all yours lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/10/2010 09:59  

As Mod and events superhero - I'm passing it back to you, I just come up with the brilliant ideas, you can implement it BJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2010 14:19  

well the way i see it we need to split the country up into areas like this then decide where in each area ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/10/2010 16:15  

Bro were is middle earth ?????

Boss Mom i lost my cape

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/10/2010 16:37  

Its the dark blue bit BJ

Update Reply
JP @ 06/10/2010 16:42  

no that says west midlands not middle earth Old Un

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/10/2010 16:47  

Aye Wheely, thats kinda thing I was wondering,be taking M.A.G on soon,might as well

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/10/2010 18:26  

not after taking on mag or any other clubs for that matter just think us BM ers need a regular meet up in our areas wouldnt want to go treading on any chapters toes now !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/10/2010 19:51  

Trouble with this is it's not the right format. Maybe Matt could put an interactive map on the home or events page that people can click on to get a list of venues, dates etc and add new places. If peeps have to trawl through a forum thread to find the info it's a non starter really.

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/10/2010 20:06  

its not a thread for where to meet as should we could we can we ect terry so yes i think thats a good idea lets all Nag Matt !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 06/10/2010 20:19  

Nah, joke like,Wouldnt really expect taking on mag or any1 else,chapters charters gangs whatever,simply meant it could become quite a big thing

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/10/2010 20:36  

It's not going to be a thread, it will be a listing on the events page posted by the lovely Kwak for each individual area. For instance, for Brum and surrounding it would be listed on the first or last Sunday of the month as an event with a start time etc. and a post-code for folk to look it up and put their names down if they wanted to attend, or for other folk to request a pilly if necessary. It's not rocket science peeps!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2010 21:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email