MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM meeting places

BM meeting places (3) - Forums [Biker Match] BM meeting places (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM meeting places

Sounds like a plan to me

Update Reply
JP @ 06/10/2010 21:03  

rockchick it'll deffo need rocket science if kwak is gonna fit a list of every meet in every area of the UK on the events page!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 06/10/2010 21:07  

there's 11 different areas on that map and there are 30-31 days per month. I'm sure Kwak can cope with that when in the summer we have maybe 10 listings for one weekend, the regular meets will probably drop off in the summer months because there are so many other things that people meet up at. (typed by my p.a.)

Update Reply
JP @ 06/10/2010 21:14  

Thought the spelling was good Old Un lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/10/2010 22:18  

Yes, yes, yes. Great idea.......Oh no.. none of you are in Scotland. Any Scotties interest in following suit? Perhaps, if it was on the events page, it would encourage others in.

Update Reply
vonniedreyfuss @ 24/10/2010 00:51  

Hi Guy n Girls,

Ive just been looking through the forums as I'm new to this. Hi
I'm in the South West ish area, On Tuesdays there are a group of riders called "Wootton Bassett says bikers rock"

We meet up a a Pub called " The Old Nick " in Wootton Bassett for a friendly chat with a BBQ or Hog Roast.

Kerry is the lady who as arranged this meeting place and knows whats going on & arranges other Rides & Get together.

The Old Nick
61 Station Rd
Wootton Bassett,
Swindon
SN4 7DS
01793 848 102

Update Reply
Fingerskev @ 24/10/2010 14:46  

The question is still how will people know who BMers are when they turn up.
If someone is going, ie the first photo on the events list for that day they need to take something so peeps can spot who it is, and to put on a thread what it is. Examples are: A little flag on a table A big flag in the car park A stupid hat Or a name on a 'T' shirt / Fleese like Biker Match

Update Reply
Timeout @ 24/10/2010 14:49  

I don't think that would be a problem really, as there are plenty of places that can make up stickers of all shapes / sizes & types that will stick to the outside or insides of our bikes. Pin Badges can also be made. I know of a person who can make up Cloth Badges to go onto waistcoats etc. All we need is to come up with a design of some type ! A simple BM (white) on a black cloth or the same colour lettering as in the sites header ? or Go the hole hog and have the Union Jack Flag (as per the sites header) with the initials BM in the middle. The choice is ours !!! Who's going to get the ball moving ??????

Update Reply
Fingerskev @ 24/10/2010 16:24  

Ooooppppppsss Sorry Iv'e just found this at the bottom of the sites pages. I think its a case of "Watch This Space" Peeps Merchandise Manager : - Is rockchick123 The Merchandise Manager coordinates all merchandise, which will soon be available from BikerMatch. This will include T-Shirts, bike stickers, key rings etc.

Update Reply
Fingerskev @ 24/10/2010 16:35  

BM lot mostly find each other - once you have met one or 2 they are easy to find :)

Update Reply
dunans @ 24/10/2010 16:37  

a bit like a secret society. once you know the handshack............

Update Reply
yamahama @ 24/10/2010 20:57  

Or even handshake John !!! where too next week end lol !

Update Reply
kazninja @ 24/10/2010 22:40  

Nobody ever recognises me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/10/2010 09:58  

Anything around the Durham area yet?
Theres a fairly good pub which I've been to a couple of times called the Angel which might be a good one to meet up in ???

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 25/10/2010 10:05  

DynaToon there's a few of us not on BM who meet most Saturday nights at The Railway Tavern in Darlo if you fancy a look out. There's also a fancy dress there for halloween weekend

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 25/10/2010 12:03  

Fingers if its a camp rally then look for the black BM flag, the huge Yellow smiley face flag and the 8ft Biker Match banner ........... thats us lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 25/10/2010 12:05  

Cheers Rusty, may give it a go.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 25/10/2010 12:28  

Anything around the Durham area yet?
There's a fairly good pub which I've been to a couple of times called the Angel which might be a good one to meet up in ???

Ah the Angel ........... once upon a time *sigh*

That was my regular, many many years ago, before they messed it about and turned it into a student pub. Was a proper hippy pub before they did the alterations. In those days there was the Big Jug in the Claypath which was the biker pub (its all modern now). I think I was the only one that went between the two.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2010 18:31  

RK ............

Again many years ago, but I used to frequent the Bowes, downstairs and also the Green Dragon. Bet they have all changed now though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2010 18:33  

anyone interested in meeting in the glasgow area

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/10/2010 18:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email