MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

friday 13th !!!!!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] friday 13th !!!!!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

not all relationships go wrong i say that despite eveyperson i know has been divorced orsummit else wrong has happened!! it happens to men n women like croc says but honestly i cant b naffed to try no more it aint worth the risk i am the bitch i will stay the bitch n men remain at my disposel !!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 11:17  

soz thats a bit harsh!!! ill b gentle lmao

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 11:21  

nah say what u think betty boop lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 11:25  

i do i always do lol not that it gets me anywhere lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 16/04/2007 12:14  

awwww croc feel for ya it must be very difficult its a bummer when the kids get cught up in everything.

Update Reply
storm @ 16/04/2007 12:30  

big hug for u croc. xxxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 16/04/2007 12:34  

thankyou :) right back at you all :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 14:44  

continuing on from the life begins at 40 discussion!!! - all I can say is some of us late starters - I waited for it to start and it all stopped, went downhill and it started alright - but back to square one right from the beginning lol!!!! Now at the grand old age of 50 (ssssshhhhh sounds so old, but really does depend on the person, inside and out - so no one believes Im 50 especially my partner lol!!!) it is finally starting and all going great for me...................so what, Im a late starter but better late than never. We all do things differently so dont give up, you make your own luck too remember...................40, 50 whatever, it all depends on the PMA (positive mental attitude- not PMT lol!!!)physical and mental condition!!!!! Most ppl think Im mid to late 30's so I must be doing something right uh lol?? Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2007 11:01  

well im 36 goin on 16 lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 17/04/2007 12:07  

most peeps think in my late 20s dont know if thast cuz i look gud or act younger lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 17/04/2007 12:09  

well its how you feel, look and act (and who's feeling ya too I guess lol!!!) Ive been told Im mad as a hatter/off the wall, a real woman and a little kid too................omg what a combination for a wife of over 27 years (as was!!) and a mum of two grown "kids" too lol!!! But, guess thats me, proud of it and not gonna change much now - in fact been told Im getting worse older I get (or is that better lol!!??) Im not a typical 50 year old, never want to be or will be and it seems to work - most ppl think Im late 30's/early 40/s not a grey hair or wrinkle in sight and never stop laughing and having fun....................guess I got something right after all tho!!! Tc all and stay young Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2007 05:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email