MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

friday 13th !!!!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] friday 13th !!!!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

hahahahahah good point storm lol

Update Reply
RC @ 13/04/2007 17:41  

or just dont get married at all lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 17:44  

to blommin right bp lol

Update Reply
RC @ 13/04/2007 17:48  

yep i second that an third that dont know why peeps rush to get spliced cos most end in tears and exspense !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 17:50  

god yes n groovy outfits on the day lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 17:51  

wooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo and a yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
RC @ 13/04/2007 18:17  

i dont no why people rush into marrage either i made her wait 14 years, wish i hadnt bovverd now lol , divorce is so expensive im just thinking of all the choccie bars i could of bought instead

Update Reply
millsy @ 13/04/2007 18:17  

divorce is also or can get nasty ................ I know

Update Reply
RC @ 13/04/2007 18:21  

the divorce was the best thing from my marraige

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 18:43  

wouldnt not gettin married in the first place be the best thing ????? i did a runner from my wedding, best thing i ever did i saw the light an it looked more interesting err inviting

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2007 14:05  

when was it friday the 13th

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/04/2007 14:38  

nahhhh was a saturday i think, but havent got a clue what date it was set for, too many moons have passed to remember that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and am no good wiv dates either

Update Reply
storm @ 14/04/2007 15:14  

i can remember walking down the aisle thinking its ok i can divorce him! wish i'd bin brave enuf to turn around and run,very fast and very far away!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/04/2007 03:40  

lol witchiest we live an learn !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 15/04/2007 17:49  

OMG where has all the romance gone.... i got married with love in my eyes....it had all gone after 4 years though, but we had 2 fantastic kids and thats all that mattered :)

Update Reply
wttgill @ 15/04/2007 18:09  

well i be surprissed if that excists any more i wish i ahd the courage to say no to my hubby wrecked my life n my kids for yrs to cuym i swear i wll never do it again never!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 15/04/2007 20:46  

ooo and i thought i was the only bitter person in the world - men can have it just as bad and we get labelled and despite having kids (which some of us want to pay for and be part of their lives, but not get fleeced and denied even photos) but what is marriage - a piece of paper - why do we need a piece of paper to tell us we love someone - surely as long as the people in the relationship know they love each other thats all that matters and there is love still out there - see "matt - u done it again" sorry about that but I do miss my kids soooo much and I have done nothing wrong but then you only got my word on that - and I lose a quarter of my salary for the privalege of knwoing they are somewhere out there thinking I dont care its the little things that make the difference - the greatest reward in the world is making someone feel special - Smiling is infectious You catch it like the flu When someone smiled at me today I started smiling too I walked around the corner And someone saw me grin When he smiled I realised I had passed it on to him I thought about the smile And then realised its worth A single smile like mine Could travel round the earth So if you feel a smile begin Don't leave it undetected Start an epidemic And get the world infected.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2007 21:54  

a slight tendency to be suspicious till I passed my driving test on Dec 13th 1973!!!! thought about changing it, then thought - just get on and do it - if you fail, its not down to the bloody date for Gods sake lol!!! Passed and never looked back since - maybe bike test should have been on 13th too??? ...... see still never really goes away, but wouldnt go out of my way to worry about it now either!!! Happy balance I guess - about what you think of it and the lengths you go to to avoid it cos it only lasts 24 hours after all lol!!! ~Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 08:41  

well I was with the love of my life for 30 years and when it went wrong I just accepted it was part of life, growing up and drifting apart. No nastiness on my part, not left bitter and twisted and thankful for two wonderful kids and alot of happy years as I saw it!!! Still a romantic at heart, despite meeting some very mad/bad/sad guys out there who didnt come out of their pasts quite so well...............always believed there was someone for everyone out there!! Not sure Ill ever be bothered about the marriage thing again, but then different world now to the one I last got married in so no real need. Romance, commitment, trust and very importantly mutual love and respect - vital to life and happiness in my world. Still got my kids and all very close, always will be, but finding that special someone, priceless and very special....................got him too now hopefully, so dont give up or live in the past folks.......move on, forget the bad times and be open minded about the future - worked for me and my other half - a long way to go but moving foward with hope and real feelings..............just awesome lol!!! try it sometimes, it works!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 08:49  

i met bwb on fri the 13th i rest my case lol only jokin hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 08:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email