MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

friday 13th !!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] friday 13th !!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

friday 13th !!!!!!!!!

anyone on here superstisious about the date today ????? im not think its a load of popycock !!!!! like if ya walk under a ladder whys that bad luck ?? if something falls on ya the compo would be high !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 08:35  

unless it was a baby grand and then no amount of compo would help ya

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 08:48  

I'm with you Storm...its a load of old wives tales. As my birthday is on the 13th July it occasionally falls on a friday...so far the friday ones have been the best birthdays yet. BUT...I got up this morning and my sis told me that her boyfriends old subaru got stolen early this morning....and the insurance ran out on it about 4 days ago (he is selling it so didn't bother renewing the insurance). Thats definately bad luck.

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 13/04/2007 09:20  

lol either bad luck or stupidity on his part for not having the insurance on it, we all live an learn bet the car knickers thought the 13 was their lucky day hope he gets it sorted though not nice to have ya things knicked bloody thieves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 09:37  

lol di deffo no need for compo then !!!! morel is.............. only walk under ladders when pianos are not being moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 09:41  

or anyone is up them! Just incase they or anything they carrying falls on ya. Common sense not old wives tale

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 10:39  

ur birthday same as my sisters valerossi and 2 days b4 mine! xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 13/04/2007 12:21  

How old ya gonna be witchiest? xxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 12:25  

u bug di!! its my last year b4 life begins!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 13/04/2007 12:29  

I know I couldn't help it!! xxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 13/04/2007 12:33  

lol di dont know why im laughing i've only got a few months to go too

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 14:24  

lol if life begins at 40 i must av been dreaming the past 36 yrs lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 14:27  

think its a load of claptrap bp, although i feel more comfortable in myself an i dont care if i look a arse so long as im enjoying myself an i dont give a dam what others think !!! take me as they find me or bugger off, so thats perhaps why they say life begins at 40 (minute whisper)

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 14:42  

too right storm...take me as you find me or theres the door ..love me love my dog .. nice pic hun, im not a suspicious person either,lots of things went wrong today but they would of anyway its not as if fruit machines can tell what day it is..oh its friday 13th lets make millsy have a busy day ..i like to be busy anyway it makes the day go quicker

Update Reply
millsy @ 13/04/2007 17:12  

yep n the things that happened to me usually do too x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 17:14  

yep me too milsey cant sit still for long, always find something to do, sleep better as well when ive been busy ty bout the pick needed a new updated one !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 17:16  

The ancient Norse people believed that having 13 people at a dinner party was bad luck and this myth was enhanced by the story of Jesus's death. The Last Supper was attended by Jesus and his Twelve Disciples. It was here that Jesus prophesised one among them would betray him to his death. In Leonardo Da Vinci's famous interpretation of the event, Judas Iscariot is the 13th person present. Number 13 has now become embedded in popular culture as a sign of bad luck. In Edinburgh, the Bonham Hotel and the Malmaison are without rooms with number 13 on the door, while Glasgow Royal Infirmary is not so suspicious, with its outpatients using ward 13. The doomed space mission Apollo 13, was launched on 13 April at 13:13 local time, while a recent interpretation of the number has brought another interesting, if unsettling point. Several serial killers have 13 letters in their names: Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer and Theodore (Ted) Bundy all have this honour. In a strange coincidence, so do the words Prime Minister. and so does jack the ripper but that wasnt his actuall name was it.. but you can always be wise after the event ,

Update Reply
millsy @ 13/04/2007 17:33  

quess what my x wifes name is 13 letters long ,shit i didnt see that one coming ..

Update Reply
millsy @ 13/04/2007 17:36  

morel of story is count the letters of ya girls name before you ask her to marry you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 13/04/2007 17:40  

lol @u ninja but i just worked out my ex hubby so does his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg x i met him fri 13th aswell and our ist babie was due hallowweeen lucky he was late lol x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 13/04/2007 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email