MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Being Dumped

Being Dumped (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Being Dumped (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Being Dumped

Thanks boody, allways used , how to stop the cycle is what i need to learn, needed the hugz , thanks , xx

Update Reply
savanna @ 21/08/2010 00:10  

Its ace, id rather have a garage full of bikes and pay for sex, nowt like a rubber nurse.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2010 01:27  

If only there was an "off" switch to take it all away. Perhaps then I wouldn't be on here at a stupid hour of the morning in order to avoid the dreams

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/08/2010 05:29  

I'm with act daft lol, do you reckon we could get a line from the Doctor and claim it back pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/08/2010 18:30  

'rubber nurse' aaaahhh Johnnytb, now I understand the facination you have with rubber bands/ballons lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 31/08/2010 18:48  

Yup it does hurt big time. I got dumped at Christmas and it was thee most painful thing. Not nice at all but with time and if you keep fighting it gets better.

Update Reply
Terry27 @ 31/08/2010 21:02  

It's never a nice experience being dumped but generally, they've done you a favour in the long run. Might take a while to see it like that though. Onwards and upwards.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 10/09/2010 19:03  

Go to pub in a sexy dress and smile... it worked for me...........or did i dream it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 01:40  

Ah at the time it always seems worse, but why the hell would you want to hold on to someone who doesn't want to be with you....its only after the pain goes away that you can actually see a failed relationship for what it was...flawed ...... always on both sides, you just haven't been pushing the right buttons for each other ..... ....so dust down look forward learn from it and move on....... that super model may be around the next corner ( fickle its called lol) part on good terms (karma) if possible, send a birthday card, christmas card for old times sake and stay friends...its alot easier in the long run.. Don't spend your time in the past, thats what it is, The Past. Look forward, upwards and onwards....... the sun is always shining somewhere down the road..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 01:41  

Jtb said ... Part on good terms ...

I could not agree more ... However I would not recommend a birthday or Xmas card if you didn't, if the friendship bridge has been burnt, sudden contact again could have the wrong effect. Causing them to think ulterior motives motives are at play :-)

Act ... You never cease to amaze me... But I bet you look dern good in a dress lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/09/2010 06:08  

ha ha, actdaft in a dress eewwwwww not sue you have the legs to pull it off mate lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 14:27  

if someone falls out of love with you, I am almost certain there is little one can do to change that. Its best to be friends after that and move on otherwise you will be digging up a world of hurt. On the bright side, there is plenty of fish out there, approximately half of 6 billion

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2010 04:38  

I was dumped 18 months ago, Almost over it now. Hardest part is getting back out there, but ya gotta force yourself.

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 10/11/2010 09:27  

just feel like the minute I open my heart to somebody, its the signal to punch a hole in it, and its a vicious circle the more times I get hurt the less I trust.

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 10/11/2010 15:27  

It never gets easier if you've put everything you have into the relationship........plenty more fish in the sea never helps but eventually one will come along and knock you off your feet and make you smile!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 10/11/2010 16:16  

Ain't that just the truth TLC...the minute we let our guard down... (((HUGS))) to all, think we've all been there at some point.

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/11/2010 16:17  

Yeah agree absolutely TLC & Karey....I don't like the way I've grown to be cynical & distrustful. I just didn't used to be like that but I guess that's what happens and we have to learn to be guarded, but it's such a shame

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 10/11/2010 16:23  

Same as some of the above posts and i myself got dumped last xmas..Thankfull i have got some great hobbies so i do get out and meet people... Takes time to get over stuff mind..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2010 17:22  

you have to move on, this is the advice i got; first buy a plant, if it lives for a year, get a cat, if it last a year get a dog, if it lives a year Then you are ready for a relationship. im off to buy another plant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2010 17:24  

Whats this being dumped????

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 10/11/2010 17:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email