MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Being Dumped

Being Dumped (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Being Dumped (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Being Dumped

It's what you'll be when she decides you're spending too much time on here and she'll move you into the barn

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2010 17:58  

Hehe, thats not too far away now. Just hope theres some kind of heater in there before chrissymas.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 10/11/2010 18:13  

Being dumped is when you are surplus to requirements or just had a lucky escape - depends on how you look at it

Update Reply
Gyps @ 10/11/2010 21:26  

got dumped by text @ 4 weeks ago, hadn't been together long, but it still hurts when you don't know why.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 10/11/2010 22:08  

my exwife ran off with my best friend, and i still miss him

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2010 20:05  

Gettin dumped is sh!t... My fella just dumped me for second time this year June.. Took him back Sept and he ran off with his 27 year old lodger.... he is 57! But hey we deserve better....

Update Reply
bikegroupie @ 11/11/2010 20:09  

I've recently become surplus to requirements once again, but I take the philosophical approach. Sure, it hurts like hell, but you take that pain and mould into a part of your character. Your experiences, good and bad, are what make you, you. You learn from your mistakes, pick yourself up and move on. It happens to everyone, so you're not alone in this, it's only going to hurt for as long as you let it... Being positive is the only way to get through it I think.

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 12/11/2010 15:37  

Ahh i think the more you try and chase em the more it end up getting to ya, always got the bike!

Update Reply
Wilson @ 13/11/2010 09:29  

I'm not strung out on anyone at the moment (hoo bloody ray) & life is good but been there: 'Solitary Observation Brought Back from a Sojurn in Hell' At midnight tears Run in your ears A poem by Louise Brogan

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 13/11/2010 11:37  

being dumped it hurts but so is dumping it hurts as bad take time out tomorrow is a new day so be good to yourself it helps

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 13/11/2010 22:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email