MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Being Dumped

Being Dumped - Forums [Biker Match] Being Dumped - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Being Dumped

Why does getting dumped really hurt? And when you know its over, why do you try and get them back??

Or is it just me?!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2010 21:20  

Yes getting dumped does hurt but............ never, ever try and get back with them, thats a big no no. If they realise they were wrong then its up to them, if your chasing them about it just makes the situation worse. Plus if its gone wrong once, its odds on it will go tts up again.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 21/07/2010 21:24  

Getting dumped is sore - def if it is a bad one & not expected - & if you are not the one doing the dumping hope they realise what they missed too LOL - once bitten twice shy am afraid !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
welshy @ 21/07/2010 21:33  

If you both want to work out what was wrong then there is nothing wrong with that ...

I dont agree if it did not work out the 1st time then it wont again, if both are willing to work out how & why it went wrong then it stands a chance

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/07/2010 21:39  

DumfriesDik Yeah it is rotten, but if you've already made an approach and she doesn't want to know then I think you should keep away. She'll let you know if she wants you... Take care x x

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/07/2010 21:53  

Well it all seems normal then. I think its a day now.

Blooming shame coz she was a cracker.

*sigh*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2010 22:12  

am i the only one who likes it then ?

Update Reply
dunans @ 21/07/2010 22:24  

Oh sod her, think of life like chapters in a book, when its over move on to the next one, good luck by the way

Update Reply
vodkagirl @ 21/07/2010 22:25  

Hiya again! If it hasn't worked then she wasn't the right one. Gotta work from both sides. Know it's not nice, but better sooner rather than later? 'Getting them back' only stops you from moving on and seeing what good things are round the next corner Thru some of the bad chapters in my like one song line has kept me going 'don't stop thinking about tomorrow' Not gonna tell you where it's from Hope tomorrow brings something new :)

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 21/07/2010 23:23  

Fleetwood Mac, didn't have to think or google it, one of my favourite bands, right back to the peter Green days

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 00:29  

Its all part of our learning... we need to experience good and bad.. ive never been dumped (yet) but i have walked away for the best on three occasions, sometimes its just as difficult for the person who walks, believe me. remember the good times.. and learn from the bad times... jump up.. dust yourself off and move on... there's brighter things to come! her loss is another womans gain... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 00:30  

Sometimes, some people need to keep on trying...holding on to a bit of hope. It can appear masochistic to their friends and loved ones who wish they could recover, stop hurting and move on. But for themselves it's necessary to be certain that the relationship has been given every chance possible...then when they realise that, they are really able to move on. Like Shell, I think a good thing is worth working on...but it takes two to want to do it

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/07/2010 07:24  

I agree with Minni

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 22/07/2010 08:33  

I probably would as-well Turtle, but I'm waiting for Nick to post.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 22/07/2010 08:36  

awwww - there's plenty more fish in the sea :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 08:43  

The way i look at it is why would i want to be with somebody who doesnt want to be with me :)

Besides you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince/princess

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/07/2010 09:32  

I toally agreee with BJ its really hard but you sometimes have to accept that if they don't want to be with you there's nothing you can do It hurts like hell at the time..but it will ease surround yourself with great mates and don't shut yourself away! And tell youself your brill xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 19:13  

Im a firm believer in not throwing anything away until you're sure that it is broken. If a problem arises, try as hard as you can to sort it out. If there continues to be a problem, and you cant find a cure after trying your best, admit defeat and move on. At least you have the satisfaction of knowing that you did all you could to fix it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 19:54  

Mate, the last thing you want to do is chase after her, that will not help..... the more you chase her the further away she will go.....tell her you still care and she knows where you are if she wants you, but, you will not wait around for her...... take some time to get yourself together if its taken the wind out of your sails.....just learn to relax be happy with yourself and being with single, there is no need to rush into anything else.....you got to get over it before you move on or else you'll be dragging your broken heart on your sleeve....how long that gutted feelings last........that depends on the person...there is no right or wrong time...but you will know inside when you are...... It sucks mate and it feels bad, but it will get better and one day you'll wake up and think..... I don't feel hurt anymore and you can move on with your life....... Just my view on it. .... alternatively get hammered and go on the pull lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2010 19:55  

Good advice there, johnnie :>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 22/07/2010 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email