MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

RC1965.....Kaz, you might want to explain it was your tent zip lol OMG !! yessss thanks V!! lol It was indeed my tent zip!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/08/2010 23:23  

Is THAT what you call it now Kaz .... lmao Sorry ... couldnt resist ... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/08/2010 23:29  

Did anyone see my friends Marie and Dave...who by the way met through this site. Marie should have been getting her bra out in my honour lol. Top girl. Am so sorry i missed it. Also had friends called Paula and Steve if anyone met up with them...riding a Bonny. Am proper gutted i missed this

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 16/08/2010 00:12  

you missed a good one, and ye dave came and introduced marie to every1

Update Reply
madhat @ 16/08/2010 00:41  

What a fantastic weekend! Really enjoyed it and great to see everyone. Great ride out on Saturday, thanks to Bill for leading and Alice for cooking. Looking forward to the next one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 07:11  

Hey Steph ..do you mean Flame and Daveyboy? I didn't see them, ...aww wish i had, not seen them since FYP 2009! They've been together a few years now eh? Nice one. PeteV said he was going too, but I don't think he made it .. mind you it was lashing it down Friday on and off and I think he had a big family birthday to attend lol I'm sorry I dint get my bra out in your honour...but i did do some pole-dancing!! Tek care mate, anytime you wanna meet up, give me a shout,...got lots of time on my hands now ! xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/08/2010 09:31  

Mornin' all!! Finally surfaced after a brilliant weekend :>>>
Alex and Maryanne...fantastic company and lots of giggles.
Bill..great party organising and huge thanks for the pilly (Hope that hand is better OUCH :<<)
BM band members...lots of scope for broadening the repetoire..suggestions on a postcard ???? (Great moves Neil!!)
Glad we could help your Birthday go with a swing Willow

LOvely to meet so many new faces and make so many new friends..looking forward to next time. Promise to make the pie bigger in future !
Oooh good, no-ones mentioned keys...looks like I got away with that one!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/08/2010 13:10  

Mmmmmm ... apple pie! Have you put 'those pics' up yet ... lmao Was like a story unfolding before our very eyes ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/08/2010 14:16  

errrrr what was ? and as for the keys you dip stick lolxx

Update Reply
meerkat @ 16/08/2010 14:31  

Ohhhh ... Neil ... 'that' story ;) lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/08/2010 14:58  

Come on Neil .. don`t be shy .. Tell us all about your very cosy washing up party you and Maryann had .. We do have photographic evidence if you`re too shy to tell all .. lol

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 16/08/2010 17:54  

Do tell............ I love a good story!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 16/08/2010 18:00  

Hmmm ... all we can say is .... watch for the pics going up on the events ... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/08/2010 18:03  

Omg, some of those pics are sooooo funny... Gary I didn't realise you'd made it into the bar!!! Well done, but it must have taken it out of you cos you promptly fell asleep again lol.... Gonna have another look.....!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 16/08/2010 19:53  

thank you everyone for a fab weekend and making my birthday special..............alice, you are a star + alex + bill + kaz + everyone special thanks to the fellas for sorting my bike out when the gear lever bolt decided to do a bolt ( ooooh bad i knw but too tempting ! lol..............and thanks to hte guy who stopped to offer his help ......nice one....... cheers folks ps...............my pressies and cards are fab tooo............ ta xxx

Update Reply
willow @ 16/08/2010 20:02  

nitro how much for the photos and the vid lol il buy them !!

Update Reply
meerkat @ 16/08/2010 21:32  

Fab weekend once again guys!!

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 16/08/2010 21:42  

Hi all, cracking weekend, great company.Theres no hiding with all those cameras (like being followed by the papparzzi lol) Mick

Update Reply
MickyBezeyes @ 16/08/2010 21:51  

one wee scottish woman safley deposited back in yeti land AND why are my ears burning lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 16/08/2010 21:58  

Because you're always at the root of a bit a scandal misses LOL

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 17/08/2010 09:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email