MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

This is a good show, plenty of room for camping, good bands, bike show, stalls etc. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=687 It's just outside Leeds so a good place for all us BM'ers to meet up for a wicked weekend. If it's anything like the Free Camping weekend, it will be brilliant. There's quite a few got their names down already, so come on, don't be shy

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 12:20  

I'm going kaz if I send you ticket money can you pick me one up please Hun xx

Update Reply
JP @ 07/06/2010 15:00  

I went to the first one, which was FREE entry and didn't go to the second one which was £5 and then £10 from there. It's a popular show so I recommend folks get their tickets sooner rather than later and check to see if ya need to book a tent pitch, you don't usually have to so it may be a first come basis but as it is a popular event maybe wise to check. Don't forget those photos, at least I can imagine I was there lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/06/2010 15:10  

Hey John no problem, the shows not til August but like Kwak says it's a popular show. If anyone else wants me to get them a ticket send me a pm..I'm afraid it will have to be money up front tho... I've worn tarn all steps art.. and i only got 50p and some pocket fluff! Kwak last year they used the really big field at the back so I think there will be plenty of room, we didn't have to book a pitch, but I agree its best to get your ticket ASAP and you will save £5

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 15:35  

I noticed Squires had made a side road for parking but didn't realise they'd open the field up too, shows how much more popular it's getting. Even more reason to get tickets early and pitching up early. LOL @ 'tarn all steps', I met a date there a few times it's a wonder I weren't arrested. Then I commited the ultimate crime... ...I got wed there

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/06/2010 15:51  

Can we go on the morning/day anyone know pease clinton

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 17:45  

I did it last year and it was fab. Just turned up Friday afternoon & no trouble buying a ticket on the gate. There was a big field for us phiistines in a car and 12, yes 12 bands! Pretty damn good value I thought. Can't wait to do it this year with bm chums

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/06/2010 20:08  

It's a great weekend, I missed last years so I've just added myself to the list, going to be a good one

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 07/06/2010 20:55  

Clinton. . .I just turned up for the Sat night boogying, then popped in again next day for coffee!! Still same cost for ticket tho :<< (but worth it for the fun!!)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 07/06/2010 22:37  

Kaz lady pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if i give you th emoney next time i see you can i have 2 tickets :) for Posh and Specs :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/06/2010 22:42  

Thanks alice i think i will do that and go on a sundayIl buy you a coffee then

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 17:22  

Clinton mines black coffe no sugar ta and no cake cos i'm on a diet lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/06/2010 23:27  

Hey Jackie oor i wont eat mine in front of you then Or maybe i will na thats cruel and your a nice lady clinton xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2010 17:42  

See JP cllinton thinks i'm a nice lady nah nah nah nah

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2010 12:34  

Was that diet cake we were eating then Saturday night BJ? I think you're a big fibber, although my friends tell me chocolate has no calories at all so we should be OK!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 12:50  

Chocolate makes your clothes shrink

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/06/2010 12:51  

Another excellent theory BL, like you're thinking lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 12:54  

Rc i had a wee mouthful as it was Yatters birthday but i didnt chew it honest !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2010 16:49  

Your a lovley lady jackie

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 21:08  

bin to the last 2 shows and had a brill time both times , although my memories are a bit vague/blured lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 14/06/2010 22:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email