MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

Yahhhh me an firebladejohn rockin at the squires!!! Till 6 in the morning he said. ;(

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/08/2010 21:15  

Had a good run out yesterday and thankfully the weather man got it wrong again!!

Sorry Ian and I did not get back to Alices but by the time we found some pace where we could get some anti allergy stuff my neck had swollen quite badly. I was feeling drowsy, sick and had a ringing in my ears so sat for a while ... Met Shirlz was good to see her again, by the time we had chatted and caught up I felt better but we thought would come back home as I still had a large lump from the sting.
This morning it's still sore but lump not as big:-)
Glad the weatherman got it wrong this time lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/08/2010 06:48  

Fantastic weekend with great people ... AGAIN! Thanx minnie for the lift too and from Squires :) Thanx Alice2 for Hospitality and bacon buttie ... and for all the cooking you did for us all ... Yum! Thanx Bill for sorting arrangements out for Party girl :) Was great meeting the new members I did this week and seeing old freinds too :) Special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Birthday girl Willow :) See you all at the next one ... woo hoo!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/08/2010 13:46  

P.S. Kaz ... you were much better at the pole dancing than I was ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/08/2010 13:47  

ANOTHER GREAT 1 good seeing ya all again and meeting some new peeps MINNIE thanks so much for coming to our rescue and getting us there x loved ya moves on the ehrr table lol Thanks bill for keeping the camping spaces and orginising all the party things out XX Alice thank you so much for the great food (although you could be doing with a new dish washer lol) (a wil get ya back neil lol) HAPPY BIRTHDAY WLLOW XX KAS i agree with RC on the pole dancing :)

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/08/2010 15:17  

Remember to copy n paste ED!!! Hi gang just wrote a copy of war n peace for this reply when the server went up,so am not ganna de it again SQUIRE's WAS MINT and so were you lot,and we now have our own BM band 1st jammin session at Alices we done all the classics like ba ba rainbow sheep white xmas and of course some of our own little numbers Neil ya a jammin star marra lmao.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 15/08/2010 16:07  

Hi all great weekend thanks for the food Alice especially the Apple pie. Bill wish I had gone on the bike so I could have made the ride out see you all again soon - fat bloke

Update Reply
JP @ 15/08/2010 16:38  

Can i say whot an honor.....It must have been for you all to have me there this weekend. Firstly thanks to JP and RC1965 for draggin me out of my pit at 9'o'clock friday morning to go. was really appreciated. To everyone else in playing their part in a great weekend. Hope you made it home ok willow. To gbeldon for entertaining everyone Saturday night. That impression you do of a reaally drunk bloke is outstanding. Here's to the next time. Blues

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 15/08/2010 17:43  

That's quite OK Phil, I'm sure your neighbours appreciated it too. Great weekend, great entertainment and great to be with good people, some of whom I met for the first time this weekend. Photos now uploaded, including those of our new honorary member, Sheila, who entertained us with stories whilst we were waiting outside Alice's house. Shame I didn't go on bike but to be honest I was quite grateful because of the mud and rain for the first half of the weekend, and because I would have been too tired on the way home to ride, so thanks to the chauffeur who works for jelly babies and gummy bears. Till the next time peeps.......... and Gary, that really was an outstanding impression of a drunk bloke as Phil says

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2010 17:48  

Oi!
I'm sure you've heard "what happens at a rally stays at a rally" before?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2010 18:30  

Oops! erm ... does that mean I shouldnt have mentioned the pole dancing or the table dancing ;) Gary .... you look soooooooooo cute ... when you are asleep .... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/08/2010 18:38  

Sorry Gary they forced me to take that photo

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 15/08/2010 18:38  

Well said gary, after the last few pics that have been taken I need all the help I can get

Update Reply
JP @ 15/08/2010 18:54  

Gary I just thought you must have been really tired, nothing to do with the drink eh . First time I've ever seen a bloke asleep stood up Had a great time, first time I've boogied in ages lol. Big thanks to all the peeps for making it such good fun, and a special thanks to Neil (bluejeans2000) for taking me and bringing me back home safely

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 15/08/2010 19:01  

Well another brill BM weekend! Great people and great live music! And at one point all the fellas were doing a 'meerkat' (as in the REAL ones and not Neal )impersonation when the strippers were on stage!! ( Bet Gary wasn't asleep then!!! lol) Happy Birthday Willow.. hope your bike got you home safely!.. just be careful changing gear!!! Bill.. you were brilliant ..great ride out yet again and lots of good moves on the dancefloor, still boogying long after many had gone to bed! you put them young uns to shame!! haha Alex/Maryann...I had forgotten about the pole dancing.........AND it was during the day so cant blame the alcohol!!! lol Thanks to Alice and Alex for the hospitality... especially the Apple pie.. mmmmm scrummy! Thanks to JP for fixing my zip!! It would've been very draughty on my next outing! Great pics .. thanks to all those who took their cameras..... (grrrrrr) lol Oh.. nearly forgot..thanks to Bill's daughter for making the BM flag.. Well Done lass! I'm shattered.. its been awesome!.. gonna recharge mi batteries ready for the next one! xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/08/2010 19:17  

glad yous all had good time shame i was working lol but nice to meet shel and ian again in my place of work ,hope you neck better shel and your rode home safe xx

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 15/08/2010 20:39  

no probs BB any time i had a fab weekend great ride out met nice people

Update Reply
laimdan @ 15/08/2010 20:54  

Kaz, you might want to explain it was your tent zip lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2010 20:55  

Big thanks to everyone for another fantastic weekend

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 15/08/2010 20:57  

lol RC 1965 am glad you explaind that lol