MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

yeti protection

yeti protection (2) - Forums [Biker Match] yeti protection (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

yeti protection

wow, was my post invisible earlier or am I just being ignored? guess that far north I am even lower down the food chain mmmhhhh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 20:26  

JTB.... no one wants to upset you with the realisation that you are a Yeti in exile... but I'm happy to do it... Runaway JTB... your cover is blown.... now everyone knows you are an undercover Yeti infiltrating the southern terratories.... Beware...remember to circumvent Middle Earth when returning to your homeland... Yeti traps are being laid as I type.... What do you think the Brum night out was about..... we were formulating our battle plans.... Anyway... we've got Middle Earth T-shirts so we have.... nahhh nahhh neee nahhh nahhhh Note to shell.... Free range Yeti are a very unpredicable and dangerous creature... they should be kept on a chain in a barn, fed with large portions of haggis washed down with a large quantity of alchohol... it's the only way to control them.... (source... 1947 R.S.P.C.Y. book of "How to tame and care for your Yeti") LOL @ Paul's acronyms, are you an ex forces guy? RAF... 1975 to 1985 Kwak

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 21:29  

Im manning a Yeti Border Patrol Y.B.P in the Northern teritories far from middle earth and be keeping all you hairy toed hobbits's informed of any sittings of Yeti's and their footprints on the pennines....:-)

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 21/03/2010 21:41  

Roo remember to take photos of any Yeti sightings Hello magazine have offered us a packet for them lol

Bluey rem to let people know that according the the handbook Yeti's take great pleasure in ambushing folk (especially Middle Earth folk) and using the ancient art of tickledom to render there prey defenceless !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 22:20  

Paul, I am already in hiding, I have an abundance of haggis and will be making a break for northern borders the first weekend in April......they search parties will have gotten bored by then and gone back to the dales..... I am glad of military training also as the Escape and Evasion training is coming in handy at the moment ........will be mounting sentry through out the night luckily as the local population in Cornwall have 6 fingers and toes on each extremity the cunning middle earthers are easy to spot with the large feet and three toes lol Have cunning plan to evade Rooster Roo's border patrols...involving hair shavers and cam cream.....You ain't seen me roight!!!! Its a cunning plan ...So cunning infact you could put a tail on it and call it a fox Boldrick...... P.s if middle earthers are reading I will come up the A1(M) ... ....honestly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 22:38  

JTB this Hobbit is partial to fruit pudding so bribery may be your better option to evade capture

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 22:41  

JTB, suggest you infiltrate region disguised in brown robe as Jedi master Phrase to learn is "These are not the Yeti you are looking for"

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 21/03/2010 22:46  

Ken !!!! it wont work with me as i am Jabba the Hut size nah nah nah nah

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 22:49  

Ah I am a registered Jedi at last censous, But padawain you are young but you will learn. Yes you shall...Jedi mind tricks do not work on all Hobbits only the weak......much better to stay out of sight of the all seeing eye....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 22:51  

JTB... as an ex military man myself I recognise and have a certain amount of respect for you.... so...(whispers... Hobbits are forming a crack volunteer Yeti hunting force that are deploying to skeggy next month... if you get lost and find yourself there..... then best you wear some form of disguise.... Yeti proof hand cuffs are currently being evaluated ).... there... no more favours.... BJ is already threatening legal action of sorts... Called me nag nav she did...... but she can... because she's a Middle Earther....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 22:53  

Bluey ..... tut tut ............... might just have to reconsider the action on the monkey !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 22:55  

If cornered by said crack force, my advice is to wait for breakfast or elevensies lunch 2nd lunch or another of the feeding rituals these pesky Hobbits have....as they are busy gorging at such times it is easy to sneak past....I agree with bribes it is a ruse to catch and stuff an innocent yeti going about his business

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 23:02  

well JTB as cumbria should be part of scotland anyway and our other founding member is a scott by birth the alliance is open to all north of the pennines as for u roo i thought u were on my side good to know who ur mates are !!! suppose u got enough dealing with protecting ur self from rock chick nd her spots !!! yeti may have to abduct monkey nd hold it to ransome for safe passage

Update Reply
bigned @ 21/03/2010 23:17  

I do owe a Yeti a drink in form of peace pact and truce in risk of being disowned by my fellow middle earthers think im in the void anyhow as Nottingham is not on the middle earth map at present deals need to be done me thinks ;-)

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 21/03/2010 23:24  

lmao ... oi ... yeti no spots .... mumps! just cheeks that would embarass a hamster! lmao ... I was going to go on yeti protection .... now Sir ... said yeti is on his own ... lmao ...and Roo is his own man ..... when I let him ;) lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2010 23:26  

Ah Yeti not sure you can hide from this S.L.A.P.P.E.R

(Severely Large Arsed Person Practicing Entrapment Rituals)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 23:30  

oh BJ no way am i responding to that one !!! i,m in enough doo doo !!! lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 21/03/2010 23:32  

AH so the Yeti has a weak side lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 23:33  

no just a sencible one every now nd then i know when to bite my tounge !!!! pmsl tho

Update Reply
bigned @ 21/03/2010 23:35  

tongue-biting ... butt-slapping ... is there no end to your talents BN lmao ... dont answer that ... may lead to ... more challenges ....lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2010 23:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email