MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

yeti protection

yeti protection - Forums [Biker Match] yeti protection - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

yeti protection

a new part to the club is currently forming it,s called the cumbrian alliance splinter group AKA the yeti protection alliance we have only two members at the moment (myself nd carrie 203) but need a lot more help !!! the yeti did manage to successfully pass through birmingham twice earlier today (like going into the lions mouth for the poor yeti) and still make his way back to his safe layer up north, but the yeti will need at lot of protection from cartain half blind middle earth yeti hunters!!! espically at BM event and rallies where lots of alchol may be force fed to the yeti in an attempt to slow him down and put him off gaurd !! all help will be rewarded in heaven if not before !! remember the pandas can cope fine on their own help the yeti !!!! lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 20/03/2010 22:25  

just remember ned,,when on your travels home, from south to north, when you reach scotch corner you know youve made it to the home stretch,,,,NORTH

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2010 22:43  

errrrrrrr reaching manchester is considered safe from the hobbits !!!!

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 20/03/2010 22:47  

No where is safe from Hobbitsssssss, ask Sauron!

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 20/03/2010 22:50  

the manchester night out looks like it could be hobbit teritorry !!!! not sure if its going to be safe there !!! lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 20/03/2010 23:04  

Ha you are so wrong Anne.... refers you to RC123's party..... Manchester area is now well and truly on M.E.N.T.A.L Middle Earths Northern Territories Attack List..... The Hobitts ranks are swelling and no yeti's will be safe..... Yeti detectors are being developed as we speak......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2010 23:15  

at least at rallies i can get cammo gear nd hide !!! going to be stuffed here lol

Update Reply
bigned @ 20/03/2010 23:28  

going to be stuffed here lol PMSL Stuffed yeti sounds cool..... we could stand him in the corner of Middle Earth HQ as a trophy.. New sport for next years Barn do....... Meany's... Middle Earths Annual Northern Yeti stuffing...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/03/2010 23:46  

Now coming from the far north of scotland would I be considered a pure Yeti not sure of the Alliance yet, when I do a run North from the Southern shores of Mordor all the way across the border I have to pass through all the terratories....... and middle earth covers a lot of that....is there indeed a threat from those 3 toed hobbits? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/03/2010 00:35  

Yet.... I mean Ned

THIS side of Manchester (same side Anne is on) is safe for you, we have the hills & the big open fields behind us so if there is an assault you hav plenty of escape routes

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 07:15  

errrr Shell - remember I am here & in this instance - for this particular Yeti, I'm with the Hobbitses.....NOWHERE SHALL BE SAFE FOR THIS ONE.......

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/03/2010 07:25  

LOL @ Paul's acronyms, are you an ex forces guy?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2010 07:31  

Yeah but he does not have to come towards you Stella, I am sure through Glossop there is a farm that has free range yeties he could blend in nicely

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 07:44  

LOL @ 'free range Yetis'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2010 07:45  

Can ya tell we are all in a silly mood today Kwak ...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 07:49  

No

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2010 07:54  

Bugga ... must try harder

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/03/2010 07:55  

the yeti did manage to successfully pass through birmingham twice earlier today (like going into the lions mouth for the poor yeti) and still make his way back to his safe layer up north,

Just for folks info .......... yesterdays Yeti hunt was far to easy, trying to blend in next to a metal fence was sumat none camo and i guess i was lucky as it was Yeti feeding time !!! For this very reason Yeti was allowed to scarper and a new hunt began ................

Night vision googles are on order from ebay and Middle Earth Nutty Secret Agents are in training as we speak ...................

I dont think the Y.A.M.S (Yetis Against Mutual Stuffing) stand much of a chance

LET THE HUNT BEGIN .............................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/03/2010 09:58  

lol well thats the problem with yetis they always give away there position that why the HUNT always a winner lol THATS WHY THERE ONLY 2 OF THEM LOL BUT DONT TELL THEM THAT

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/03/2010 10:16  

lol .... as part of the ...erm ... welcoming committee for Yetis visiting Manchester .... I can (not) guarantee said safety of said Yeti .... however ... can guarentee Yeti ... will go out with a BANG and a SMILE ;) lol Hmmmmm ..... looking round my room and have a spare corner in living room that looks just the right size for .... a stuffed Yeti ;) lol Awwww ..... BN .... you know the yeti will be safe here :) ...... till the middleearthers arrive :0 lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2010 14:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email