MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

yeti protection

yeti protection (10) - Forums [Biker Match] yeti protection (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

yeti protection

Now now Yeti you have to get close enough to be able to do that and with my ninja like capabilities ...................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/04/2010 09:17  

u !! ninja !!!!!!! rofpmsl !!!!! what is there 2 ninja,s hidding in there ????

Update Reply
bigned @ 11/04/2010 09:21  

lol the hobbits have been put through the H.I.T.C.A.Y.I yeti a would watch out as the ninjas ran away when confronted with the hobbit clan lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 11/04/2010 17:02  

Oi Yeti were are you looking prey tell !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 23:16  

This Yeti will be infiltrating back into the land of middle earth very soon, catch me if you can......ninja disguise is in pannier........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2010 23:18  

JTB we have look outs at the ready and we know were u live lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/04/2010 23:25  

Ok Ned :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 13/07/2010 23:06  

This Hobbit is pleased to announce that several rogue crack commandi haggi were captured and put to good use over the weekend ................. yummy in my tummy

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/07/2010 00:50  

I'll second that was on it 3 days running have to get a trailer for a future Haggis raiding party soon

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 14/07/2010 00:53  

ah the were planted to give you the runs its biological warefare...beware the howling scoots ....nappies may be needed after consumption ( laughs an evil laught WWWaaaaaahh WWWAaahhhh)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2010 00:57  

Noo runs Jtb maybe I turn scottish at weekends or when I cross the border you been keeping Haggis a secret too long sales will be on the rise in the Midlands from now on see you thursday mate

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 14/07/2010 01:02  

Several Hobbit recon groups have been left in the land of Yeti to capture more crack commandi haggi for torture and ................. erm ........ consumption ..................... tis a new Hobbit Hobby so it is

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/07/2010 01:10  

after yet another sucessful misssion into deepest darkest hobbit land and beonde ! with out the hobbit princess being aware (princess ?????? cough cough) deployment of commando haggi on the south easteren front and additional spies was a great success and the failure of HFG to yet again provide the holmfirth treaty at last weekends hobbit submission talks in kelso it was decided to infect key hobbits with haggi DNA so that they have no chance of detecting any spies in hobbit land was also a success. although the lead hobbit was faining a shoulder injury to avoid tickledom torture algedely from a yeti encounter at farmyard party ! (no wittnesses!!!!!) it was decided by the council to let her off this time as to show the kind peaceful nature of the yetis. the war goes on but success will soon be ours!!! P.S our dutch allies have been notified of impending invasion of hobbits in october and are curently mobilising troops in readyness to repel the forces of evil

Update Reply
bigned @ 15/07/2010 23:26  

I have been infiltrated by crackcommando haggi who are running riot around HObbit HQ as i type .............. any suggestions of how to catch the little suckers gratefully accepted ................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2010 11:53  

Jackie - set a trap with a nip of Whiskey...that may slow em down enough for ya to pin em down .....Oh....& I'll send ya the Holmfirth Treaty (AKA TONTO Treaty) deatailing how to keep the peace

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/12/2010 12:06  

HTG can you send a copy to the head Yeti !!!!!! twas him who smuggled them in !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/12/2010 12:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email