MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just bought a new bicycle

Just bought a new bicycle - Forums [Biker Match] Just bought a new bicycle - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just bought a new bicycle

Here it is, my new purchase. http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/products.php?plid=m1b3s2p441 Can't wait to pour myself into those tight fitting lycra suits and smuggle plums! I think the kit; Helmet, gloves, pants (No, not your Bridget Jones type Sandy!), top and shoes will cost a fair whack too. Skinny boy here I come! Oooer, that sounded a bit gay, but you all know what I meant. Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 15:14  

pedal ya bugger, pedal

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 15:27  

Puff Puff! Whip whip! Oops, did I say whip? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 15:43  

i've got a riding crop, will that do?

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 15:48  

If taken to a horse...but to mine buttocks? YELP!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 16:12  

well, pedal faster then

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 17:17  

now look here Paul - from hunky leather clad macho biker to skinny lycra "touch where it fits/see yer plums and all" cyclist with one of those "titfers" on???!!! whats happening to you hun?? hope that wasnt gay even a bit but it's certainly a change of image. My bike will be coming out soon, but lycra - nah, not me, would get arrested or knocked over before I got to end of street lol!!!! Cycle dreams tonight then - dont get too excited by the lycra will you Sandyx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/03/2007 17:26  

me how much ! hope you got a good lock for it mate..

Update Reply
millsy @ 04/03/2007 18:29  

that's wot i said

Update Reply
Di @ 04/03/2007 18:32  

AT THAT PRICE MILSEY PAUL WOULD BE BETTER NEVER TAKIN HIS ASS OFF THE SEAT !!!!!. IT LOOKS PRETTY NEAT PAUL GOOD CHOICE,

Update Reply
storm @ 05/03/2007 07:28  

well by the sound of the price of lycra nowadays Storm - his ass will be expensive too by the time he's kitted out so it and the bike will be well matched lol!!!! Yeah Paul - impressive Sandy x as for music - despite my varied tastes and into all sorts with kids around etc - heavy rock definately up front for me!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 09:40  

I'm not downgrading my CBR, just getting a little bit of fitness in. I won't be leaving it lying around Millsy, so no need for a lock. The only burning question is, do I shave my legs or not? lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 15:56  

go faster legs

Update Reply
Di @ 05/03/2007 16:15  

ooohh now careful Paul - beginning to sound a bit "girly" now lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/03/2007 17:42  

depends how much slip stream your after paul you could always cover ya legs in vasaline to stick the hairs down if you dont want to go bare, the gnats will be sods to wash off though

Update Reply
storm @ 06/03/2007 15:19  

I used to shave my legs and apply vaseline when I was playing club rugby, didn't pick up too many gnats, just big hairy rugby blokes! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 17:48  

way too much info darlin

Update Reply
Di @ 06/03/2007 17:58  

It made me as slippery as an eel and stopped them hanging onto my legs in a tackle. Another thing we used to do was takes Vicks vapo rub and stick it up our noses and into our mouths...boy did it open the lungs!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2007 19:49  

now, being an expert myself with Vicks vaporub lately I can confirm that Paul - powerful stuff!!! Not tried the vaseline on legs for attracting rugby players tho - must give it a whirl when finished with the Vicks of course lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2007 08:13  

sounds like a good plan sandy,now where did i put that vasiline?? x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/03/2007 15:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email