MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Just bought a new bicycle

Just bought a new bicycle (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Just bought a new bicycle (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Just bought a new bicycle

when you've done wiv the valsaline witchiest pass it over here please !!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 07/03/2007 16:03  

Ha ha, you girls are so cheeky.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2007 18:01  

Update Reply
Di @ 07/03/2007 19:25  

well look girls, all seem to have same ideas so how about a get together for full English one day and Ill bring a big jar of vaseline (tut tut you guys - for legs remember!!!) we can then share and sit and wait to see how many rugby players we snare between us lol!!! Sandy x ps if the full English dont get em the vaseline sure as hell will!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2007 05:05  

Count me in Sandy! I like your use of the word snare, almost conjurs up the image of a black widow spider...yikes! Have you viewed my myspace yet? Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2007 20:57  

never had to snare anyone yet Paul - in fact, the opposite, trying to let em down kindly and gently more of a prob as I always tend to beat myself up about it when really, just doing the right thing!!! Am a nice lady and that often gets mistaken for more................especially from those I really want to stay at arms length lol!!! Penny not dropped about myspace yet - maybe need more Vicks..............or Vaseline lol!!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/03/2007 12:45  

It's just a networking site (i.e. make new friends and see who's out there)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2007 17:52  

I could post the URL on this forum but then again I'm not sure if I want a load of people looking me up...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2007 17:53  

no probs Paul, I understand, a girl/guy gotta be careful on sites such as these. We chat on here anyway - nicest bunch of ppl I have "met" so far in fact!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2007 12:44  

Sandy Saw your new pics, most excellent! I had my son this weekend and was almost in tears that I too couldn't enjoy the warm weather with my bike. Oh well a few more years and he will be begging me to take him pillion! Drats! Work tomorrow! Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/03/2007 21:54  

Thanks Paul, yes most brilliant biking weekend and planning more of them!! Sons girlfriend missing out now too, newly pregnant hence "mum" on pillion now more so than her!!! Oh well, been there done that got the t-shirt - now its my turn to have the fun out there lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/03/2007 18:39  

Sandy I've been told by friends that posting my url for myspace is quite safe so here goes: http://www.myspace.com/104540210 Feel free to have a peek. Ciao Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/03/2007 16:42  

Paul thanks for myspace addy - will pop in for peek sometime. Nice day for bike ride again - shame Im in office all day tho lol!!! Oh well, cant have too much of a good thing can I - will get called greedy lol!!! Have a good day all Sandy d

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2007 06:41  

the only reason he bought a bicycle is because his motorbike is to powerful for him ( lol )

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 14/03/2007 15:53  

lol fbk

Update Reply
storm @ 14/03/2007 15:59  

Did my mates let out the secret? Darnit! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/03/2007 19:20  

dont trust ya mates paul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/03/2007 12:04  

Took said mountain bike out today, pedalled to Bray and back (Possibly 3 miles if that), felt buggered before I had even got to the end of my road. In a few months I shall be a supermodel...yeah right!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2007 17:56  

bought a bike last aug , cost me 500 did 1 mile on it got a puncture have,nt been on it since. makes a nice coat rack.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2007 18:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email