MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Free camping weekend

Free camping weekend (23) - Forums [Biker Match] Free camping weekend (23) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Free camping weekend

Mind, that piccy at Tan Hill looks a mite familiar....can't quite put me finger onnit tho...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 21:35  

mark revenge will be mine

Update Reply
caz36 @ 07/06/2010 22:23  

I've just put some more pics on the event site......sorry Caz A superb weekend put together by Terry, well done Fella The whole weekend was just what the Doctor ordered, totally chilled and laid back. Can't wait for the next one

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 07/06/2010 22:24  

Just what the doctor ordered?? Well yeah I suppose you,re right Mark...You sure looked ill on Saturday & Sunday mornings!+=.. Was a good do for sure..Lotsa faces old,n,new..

Update Reply
old red @ 07/06/2010 23:50  

Hello everyone can't thank you all enough for making me so welcome, a fantastic weekend and Terry it's thank's to you getting it all pulled together, finding such a good venue and having the idea. What a laugh I had and can't wait till the next meet up.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 08/06/2010 00:16  

Aww I love the pic of Red's doggy, so cute.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/06/2010 01:00  

Not my doggy Kwak-honest!! Belongs to Cassie and Mark--Just knows a nice face when he sees one..And he could still smell the chicken I,d been eating..Great dog though is Rolo.. And yeah I am cute aint I..

Update Reply
old red @ 08/06/2010 01:13  

Hi all i'm not last to post am i, bit late getting back today [mon.] stopped of at Squires on way back, rode down in bright sunshine and sat there talking till the rains came, though they had stoped but it pissed down on way home serves me right for being so smug on Sundays ride at being only one with oversuit, could't be bothed to get it out as it was under all the camping gear, anyway to get back to thread what a brillant weekend i do like these weekend meets think there better than the big rallys, any one who has not been to one does not know what there missing out on so get yourself there we do not bite honest, thanks must go to Rusty for organizing it and the landlord said we can go back again so thats a result, thank's to all the girls [and the boys to] for putting up with me, i know i do go on a bit some times but it's all good fun, i think, so roll on the next one.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/06/2010 02:50  

Well I got home last night and crashed and burned but a big THANK YOU to everyone who attended this event and made it such a fantastic weekend. It was great to see 50ish people having such a good time and nearly half were new people on their first ever meet so well done you lot for giving yourself that push and making the effort to support it and get involved. I was amazed how far some of you travelled and the trophy for most epic journey has to go to Katie (BOBKAT) for a 6 hour ride on her Harley

Special thanks to Bill for organising the two ride outs as I was obviously far too busy to take the time out to join you

Apologies for breaking your new chair Steph but thanks to whoever took my old tatty ones home leaving me the two new ones, very kind of you

Last but not least another thank you for leaving your pitches so clean and tidy making our clear up yesterday so much easier, it was very much appreciated and as Bill has said Daun and Dave at the pub will welcome us back anytime. If you get chance look up The Dog Inn on Facebook and send them a thank you message to let them know you appreciated their time and effort.

See you all at the next one

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 08/06/2010 09:07  

Hi all what a great weekend good to see new and old faces. Congrats to Terry you did brill thanks to Bill for organizing the run outs..tan Hill was great...even if the weather wasn't lol Big thanks to steph for your brill advice on keeping warm..what a revelation to me ...I was so cosy 1st time ever at a rally Zel and Mark

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2010 11:31  

Oh bu**ger, WheelyNealy. I did forget my mug. :-(
Don't worry about it mate, but if anyone knows where it ended up, it'd be nice to get it back. (Dark Green, metal, insulated) Boring, but it wasn't cheap & has sentimental value. (NO, really. It does!)

p.s. Why can't I make the Emoticons work any more? :-(
Probably my Firefox settings.

Update Reply
manhill @ 08/06/2010 14:10  

Free Camping Weekend - Lost and Found As ever stuff gets lost and found when camping, I found a bottle opener left outside our camper. If anyone has lost such an item and they want it back then PM me with a description and an address and I'll gladly post it back to you or keep hold till we next meet up.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 08/06/2010 16:12  

Hi Manhill i have your mug, are you at Farmyard or Barmouth or will you be going to Sheffielda arena this weekend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/06/2010 19:08  

nice one bill ! was loosing sleep over thar mug mate

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 08/06/2010 19:11  

Ah, what joy!
Yes BB, I'll be at Farmyard, where I will now look forward to a tearful reunion with my drinking vessel!!
Ta muchly - I was losing sleep over the thought of WN losing sleep over my mug.

Update Reply
manhill @ 08/06/2010 20:35  

i am soo happy that man and mug will soon be reunited!!! .............lol................xx

Update Reply
willow @ 08/06/2010 21:16  

More pics added

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 09/06/2010 18:59  

well u talk about lost n found, i think "Willow" pinched my flashing strip light torch, just cos it multicolored ......... lol..

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 09/06/2010 19:01  

Big thanks to big terry -well done matey. This was my first BM meet up, wasnt sure what to expect - but had an absolute blast of a weekend. My ribs are still aching from laughing. It was nice to meet new people, nice bunch of friendly folk. and some nutters eh Baz Hope to catch up with some of ya at Farmyard or the next meet up Dom aka Wallace or Gromit as ive since been christened by some. lol Good job us southerners have thick skin eh Bazza :-)

Update Reply
zeds not dead @ 09/06/2010 20:15  

thanks terry and the dog inn for a great weekend met some great new people and was made to feel really welcome also thanks to bikerbill for the great ride out to highforce & hartside cafe thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend lookin forward to the next bash hope everyone made it home safley and didnt get to wet till next time.........be safe

Update Reply
shaksta @ 09/06/2010 20:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email