MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Free camping weekend

Free camping weekend (22) - Forums [Biker Match] Free camping weekend (22) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Free camping weekend

What a brilliant weekend!!! Big thanks to Terry for organising it, despite what you say, you DID organise it and without you it wouldn't have happened so thanks a bunch hun ! Big thanks to Bill for leading us out on two absolutely brilliant ride outs.. yesterday to the Great Falls and to Hartside, the highest cafe in England..or is it UK?? Then today another brilliant ride up to Tan Hill, the highest pub in Great Britain! Shame about the weather but the roads were still awesome... Big thanks to Paul for the pilly ride yesterday and to XK for the pilly ride today. You guys are both really ace.. thank you heaps, I dint stop grinning for ages when i got back.. loved it!! Great to see lots of mates.. old and new..and can't wait till the next one!! Thanks again everyone xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/06/2010 21:54  

Did anyone take photos? Would you add them here please? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=657 Cheers

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/06/2010 22:00  

Would just like to add to Karey's thoughts,cheers Terry for having me,the smell of burning pine will lingure in my nostrels for quite a while,and to Bill, i thought we were gonna keep riding west till we hit the Irish sea lol,most excellent views and cruise,beautiful weather friday n saturday,have to admit i knew the rain was coming,thats why i done a runner sunday morn. Lovely company and i hope in my case the start of a lasting friendship with the pps ive met,though it may take a few more meets to remember actual names and iconic names. Once again thank ya'll n i hope to see ya'll again down at 'Farmyard'.

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 06/06/2010 22:35  

Yeh - excellent weekend Terry. Well done. Certainly beats working for the weekend. Oh, hang on - I was, wasn't I?

So Caz, you hav vays ov making Mark pay, do you? Vy? Vot could he hav done??

Hope those there till Monday don't/didn't get too wet!

John

p.s. Oh, yes Sandi. Pictures were indeed taken.........

Update Reply
manhill @ 06/06/2010 23:05  

Yes they were John, 2 of 'em lol, or aint ya finished yet?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/06/2010 23:13  

i made the fatal mistake of fallin asleep round the fire lol

Update Reply
caz36 @ 07/06/2010 06:26  

Good weekend Terry ... FANK OO

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 07/06/2010 09:14  

Just got back - what an absolutely fantastic weekend - Cheers Tel Can only 2nd what everybody else has said - was fantastic to meet soo many new people & meet up again with old mates & Cheers Bill for the pilly yesterday ...Need to go have a shower & a Kip now !!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/06/2010 12:47  

Yes thanks terry the boy did well good weekend met some good folk met some bad ones too Holmfirthgirl!!!!! who abused my head and scarred me for life and karey, holmfirthgirl, and lady twatet abused me mentally but ill be fine after treatment thanks thanks too all who went you all made it a good gig !!!!!!

Update Reply
kaw600 @ 07/06/2010 13:16  

manhill did you pick up your cup i left it on the picnic table for you but couldnt see your bike mate let me know ill sort another out if its gone bud !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 07/06/2010 13:28  

hahah @ kaw600 aka Baz! you certainly provided some entertainment this weekend.. lmao! I've added some pics of the waterfall, and the suns reflecting off Baz's head nicely !! I've also put a couple of pics of Hartside on. Wish I had taken more photos, but I'm sure someone will be along shortly and put loads more on..... this might be where i go and hide for a month!! Don't forget to tag yourselves on the pics... but be careful where you put your tag, try not to block other peoples faces........tho in Baz's case that is quite acceptable!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/06/2010 13:51  

ive put the few photos i took on there too !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 07/06/2010 14:18  

Thanks for the photos Kaz and Nealy, those pebbles were some size on that beach! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=657

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/06/2010 14:41  

THANKS Terry for organising the weekend and even more for making it poss for me and Mish to get there! I'm sure I speak for Mish as well but WILL make sure she's on here herself too by end of week! I'll apologise if I showed my true colours on my first event and hope I haven't been barred from future ones LOL Great to meet those I already knew and plenty I hadn't Thanks Neil for the pilly, and Bill for fantastic ride outs to everyone for a GREAT weekend

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 07/06/2010 14:42  

Just managed to find time now to say thanks to Terry for organising the weekend. Had a great laugh and it was good to see you and some others again. Also great to meet some new people and see so many newbies enter into the spirit of things. Here's to the next shindig

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/06/2010 17:53  

hiya all.............had a fab time and great to meet even more people from BM...............thanks Terry..............i am still dazzled by your white legs !! i must get the piccys up on here.............lol xx

Update Reply
willow @ 07/06/2010 18:54  

HI YA 2 EVERYONE. well wot can i say, a huge thnx 2 everyone, i had such a gud time. am so glad 2 have met loadsa new georgeous peops. Extra thnx to Terry of course... But mostly 2 LEdd (Ed) 4 being such an absolute gent....ew erm, ment Biker Bloke, (u lot mind u noses out lol lol). can`t wait 4 nxt bash......

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 07/06/2010 19:52  

cheers tel go do had a great time good to see old friends and meet new ones to see you soon as in scotland if you decide to come hope you do like i said great weekend with good peeps see you at ure welcome back rally or squires not sure when that is will look on events see you soon

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 07/06/2010 20:46  

Hiya BIG THANKS to Terry for a great weekend. Also Bill for the Saturdays ride out, excellent roads and amazing sites. This was my first BM camping weekend and everyone made me feel welcome so THANKYOU.

Hope to see you all soon

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 07/06/2010 21:01  

whispers *PS Builder's bum photo on site* Def needs tagging?

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 07/06/2010 21:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email