MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Free camping weekend

Free camping weekend (24) - Forums [Biker Match] Free camping weekend (24) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Free camping weekend

I'm really pleased so many new people attended and had a good time and thanks for all your kind PM's. If anyone is interested i'm planning another weekend for August but this one will be a bit better organised (ie. fixed time for bbq) and in a very unusual location. I'm currently talking to some land owners and I'll announce the venue over the next few weeks once i've got a firm commitment from one of them

In the meantime keep in touch with your new friends and hopefully the next one will be even better

PS. The Ure Welcome Back rally in early September is a smallish rally on the same friendly basis with live music, communal fire and beer tent. If you enjoyed the Durham weekend you'll love this one so get online and book your tickets before they sell out!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/06/2010 22:26  

We'll definitely be there RK, just let us know where and when

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/06/2010 13:53  

It better not be the 21st of August, as I'm doubled booked already on that date

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2010 16:25  

Ace weekend, big thank you to Terry for organising event and Bill for his nose for sorting a great ride out route up into the pennines reccomend BM camping weekends to any newbies as great way to meet folk and have a good laugh cheers !

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 10/06/2010 22:03  

Something big happening on either 21st or 22nd of August ... cant say yet what it is ... but if you can keep those dates open Terry ... that would be great hun

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 22:08  

*Something big happening on either 21st or 22nd of August*

Alex I only have one weekend a month for myself during bike season cos I've got we nippers and i'm thinking of organising an event for weekend 14th, you'll have to give me a hint!!

I'm all excited now!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/06/2010 22:35  

Don't get to excited Terry - remember what else you use your underpants for lol I can't dry dishes now without thinking of your old 'kegs' xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/06/2010 22:43  

Don't get to excited Terry - remember what else you use your underpants for lol I can't dry dishes now without thinking of your old 'kegs' xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/06/2010 22:43  

Soz I sneezed at the time of pressing the button oops

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/06/2010 22:45  

Ooh Katie i'm all now!

Fancy talking about my old kegs on a public forum

shadow if you know anything about the 21st the suspense is killing me!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/06/2010 22:58  

14th Terry ... yay! Even if me and Roo cant get to the full weekend ... will def ride UP and spend a bit of time again :) Will PM you about weekend after, soon as I can ... promise :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 22:59  

No probs Alex, I need to get down your neck of the woods asap to experience some southern hospitality

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/06/2010 23:06  

Sorry I missed the weekend, sounds like you all had a blast. Unfortunately illness (some of you will know I was laid up) put paid to coming along, hopefully I'll manage the next time.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 10/06/2010 23:11  

Manc neck of the woods is still Northern hospitality Terry!! We,re not that far down South..

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2010 23:13  

lmao @ Terry SOUTHERN hospitality awaits travellers from the NORTHERN quaters ... anytime :) I will NEVER live that one down ... lol YOU northern SIR ... are welcome anytime you manage to get your butt Down here ... xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 23:13  

Ahhh..You 2 is talking in code aint ya..nods as good as..

Update Reply
old red @ 10/06/2010 23:15  

lmao @ Red

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 23:17  

Hey Stuart,Good to hear you'll be at the next meet - I might get there without going AWOL for 3 hours lol

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/06/2010 23:22  

Will try my best. must hear the story of how you got lost, 3 hours you wus nearly back home.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 10/06/2010 23:31  

Real shame you didn't make it Doh Boy but there's always the next one!

She might have got lost but she kept on going and arrived at a strange place on her own nearly seven o clock at night knowing she was meeting a field full of strangers. I can only describe her as a smile on a Harley when she pulled in

BOBKAT you're b*lls are much bigger than mine, you're welcome down here anytime

old red she once slipped up saying she was travelling down to see us in Durham, coming from Manchester (these pretendy northerners)

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/06/2010 23:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email